Ruby Princess and Rum Runners...

klfhngr

Really - Thousands of people on hundreds of cruises and they have time to "ID" you? Get a life and take the tinfoil of your head!

Yep, they're going to contact Cruise Critic for you real name & give it to the security people to do a thorough check on all the smugglers. :eek:

Grand Marnier is one of the cheapest drinks available onboard. I know that seems odd but it's true. My wife orders it and we are always surprised that it costs less than most other drinks. Just order her drinks in the bar or after dinner.

Checking on Package Evaluator Grand Marnier lists for $8.

I agree..... she's great! Thanks!

You really should be ashamed to ask people in an open forum how to steal from the cruise line their revenue. Did you teach your children to cheat on their exams at school too? You are a scammer and I wonder what else you're so dishonest about. You're also a cheapskate since you can buy the drink on board for a reasonable fee so there's no excuse to smuggle it.

You really should be ashamed to ask people in an open forum how to steal from the cruise line their revenue. Did you teach your children to cheat on their exams at school too? You are a scammer and I wonder what else you're so dishonest about. You're also a cheapskate since you can buy the drink on board for a reasonable fee so there's no excuse to smuggle it.

Insult people much? Must be nice to be high and righteous Hope you never fall off that high horse.

Grand Marnier is one of the cheapest drinks available onboard. I know that seems odd but it's true. My wife orders it and we are always surprised that it costs less than most other drinks.

$9.20 for one of the cheapest drinks available??? :eek: Prices must have increased!

Reasonable! :o Hardly even close. I see you like to criticize people for trying to save a buck.

Have you really even compared the price per drink of buying them on the ship vs. bringing a bottle of your own?

Reasonable! :o Hardly even close. I see you like to criticize people for trying to save a buck.

Have you really even compared the price per drink of buying them on the ship vs. bringing a bottle of your own?

Saving a buck is fine, comparative shop, wait for a sale, refare if it's before final payment. When you agree to a contract to follow rules and policy and disregard it as "not for me" it's not saving a buck, it's lying and cheating. It's that mentality which crashes anytime dining, line cutting, saving 10 seats in the theatre ................

Either you have a moral compass or you don't. Apparently the OP does and states she will buy her beverages on board.

You really should be ashamed to ask people in an open forum how to steal from the cruise line their revenue. Did you teach your children to cheat on their exams at school too? You are a scammer and I wonder what else you're so dishonest about. You're also a cheapskate since you can buy the drink on board for a reasonable fee so there's no excuse to smuggle it.[/quote

Must be nice to be perfect.

So the next time you drive down the road and see you are driving say 5 mph over the speed limit do you turn yourself in to the next cop you see?

What a great example you are to your family. The Don Rickles of CC with the insults..... Keep on walking on water.. or riding your high horse..

Thnx everyone for the suggestions. We're just gonna just put some OBC on her account.

Saving a buck is fine, comparative shop, wait for a sale, refare if it's before final payment. When you agree to a contract to follow rules and policy and disregard it as "not for me" it's not saving a buck, it's lying and cheating. It's that mentality which crashes anytime dining, line cutting, saving 10 seats in the theatre ................

Either you have a moral compass or you don't. Apparently the OP does and states she will buy her beverages on board.

I guess I don't. :eek:

I see many people have already responded to your comment so there nothing more to add.

Drink up & be happy. :tropical-drink::beer-mug::whiskey-glass:

You really should be ashamed to ask people in an open forum how to steal from the cruise line their revenue. Did you teach your children to cheat on their exams at school too? You are a scammer and I wonder what else you're so dishonest about. You're also a cheapskate since you can buy the drink on board for a reasonable fee so there's no excuse to smuggle it.[/quote

Must be nice to be perfect.

Like uou none of us are perfect. Unlike you most of us do not feel like we have to be high and mighty and force standards on people that want nothing to do with yours. Like the saying goes "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." You should not be vasting disparity on anyone unless you can show you have never done any wrong. Otherwisr hypocrisy suits you very well. A fall from your high horse will cause grave injury. So be careful.

The "entitlement" attitude of today is just horendous. Of course we've all done something slightly ascew but usually not deliberatly and never would I think to ask on a public forum how break the rules and polcies. True colors are coming out for many who must feel so entitled they're oblivious to RIGHT & WRONG.

You accepted a contract with your fare, doesn't that mean anything. If you don't like the terms and conditions then don't enter into a contract with Princess.

The "entitlement" attitude of today is just horendous. Of course we've all done something slightly ascew but usually not deliberatly and never would I think to ask on a public forum how break the rules and polcies.

I've been cruising for maybe 30 years.

Folks have been smuggling alcohol for as long as I can remember.

Like uou none of us are perfect. Unlike you most of us do not feel like we have to be high and mighty and force standards on people that want nothing to do with yours. Like the saying goes "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." You should not be vasting disparity on anyone unless you can show you have never done any wrong. Otherwisr hypocrisy suits you very well. A fall from your high horse will cause grave injury. So be careful.

Been sipping some beers while watching the Virginia - Duke game? You may want to re-read your post and reflect upon what you have said in the context of what you have preached. It is quite comical, though.

You accepted a contract with your fare, doesn't that mean anything. If you don't like the terms and conditions then don't enter into a contract with Princess.

Sure, you have to agree with their "contract" otherwise you can't board the ship. At that point anything I can get away with is fair game. Saving seats- show lounge & on deck, dress down on formal nights & smuggling of course. ;p

I've been cruising for maybe 30 years.

Folks have been smuggling alcohol for as long as I can remember.

We're around 30 years of cruising also -- no need to smuggle back then, you were welcome to bring whatever you wanted to drink in your cabin, like a hotel (there are some similarities) :confused:

NCL pioneered banning guest bringing alcohol aboard in the mid-nineties, other lines slowly followed suite, and smuggling was born :)

I specifically remember our first Carnival cruise in 1988 -- the shop aboard had two prices on the bottles - one about the same as our supermarket prices, for bottles to take to your cabin and a lower (real duty free) price for them to hold for you to take home.

The "entitlement" attitude of today is just horendous. Of course we've all done something slightly ascew but usually not deliberatly and never would I think to ask on a public forum how break the rules and polcies. True colors are coming out for many who must feel so entitled they're oblivious to RIGHT & WRONG.

I follow the examples that were set by the leaders of our country!!!

WELL-----NOT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!:halo: