Elite Laundry Service

knittinggirl

They used to give coupons...now the credit is pre applied to your card. 30 items per bag. They do a pretty good job, and you can combine your "pressing" coupon at the same time. Just write in the comment section of the slip which item(s) you'd like pressed. I think you get two.

The no laundry on the last 3 days of a cruise is bizarre. I am elite plus. I get 2 free bags of laundry on any cruise. My spouse also gets 2. We took b2b cruises, each a week. We could not use the laundry on the first day of each cruise and the last 3 days of each cruise. Together we had 8 free bags of laundry that could not be used when we needed it most. Also, as a gesture, all b2b cruisers were given an additional free bag of laundry. That added up to ten free bags. On other cruise lines the laundry continues on all days. Some also press everything. When I return from some cruises, I unpack clean pressed clothes. Best way to arrive home! Unfortunately, when I return from Celebrity, I unpack dirty clothing. It would be appreciated if Celebrity extended the free laundry until the next to last day.

The no laundry on the last 3 days of a cruise is bizarre. I am elite plus. I get 2 free bags of laundry on any cruise. My spouse also gets 2. We took b2b cruises, each a week. We could not use the laundry on the first day of each cruise and the last 3 days of each cruise. Together we had 8 free bags of laundry that could not be used when we needed it most. Also, as a gesture, all b2b cruisers were given an additional free bag of laundry. That added up to ten free bags. On other cruise lines the laundry continues on all days. Some also press everything. When I return from some cruises, I unpack clean pressed clothes. Best way to arrive home! Unfortunately, when I return from Celebrity, I unpack dirty clothing. It would be appreciated if Celebrity extended the free laundry until the next to last day.

Because this seems to be so irksome for you, if you're going to insist on using a cruise line that requires you to pay in order to avoid the pain of dirty laundry once home, I would suggest you practice some creative entrepreneurship... while you're enjoying a free elite plus coffee @ al Bacio, put up a little sign that promises "1 bag of laundry cleaned and folded for $20 cash". Once you're gotten a few customers and used more of your otherwise woefully wasted allotment, you'll have earned enough cash to pay for your last 3 days of the trip bag and be able to arrive home happy.

Talk nicely with your cabin steward about the last 3 days. We had a great rapport with our guy and we were able to get our laundry done two days out. You cant leave it any later as you will be off the ship before your laundry comes back.

Solution, book a 14 day cruise then you would have 10 days to use the free bags of laundry.