Is Cosol in St. Lucia as good as people say??

kellyrobin

They are the absolute BEST! We are going again in 2 weeks! Last time we had a van of 11 of us and still had room for more. We had many stops and lots of food and drinks. Driver was great. You will love it!~

Thank you!! Have a great time!

He gives a very good and full tour, though I am now disappointed that in a period of about two years he's increased the price from USD 45.00 to USD 60.00. Still worth the higher price.

We went with him last year and really enjoyed it. We can definitely recommend him to anyone. An action packed day, with no feeling of rush. Nerius (cosol) is a lovely person and has lots of family and friends that you'll meet along the way. Enjoy a tase of the island with Cosol.

With out a doubt the best tour in the caribbean. We were in St Lucia just 2 weeks ago and cosol was are tour guide and driver and he is delightful and very informitive about his beautiful island. Loads of food and drink love the rum punch actually i loved everything we did and i would pay more than $65 for this tour. Cosol loves apples so if you can smuggle some from the ship he would really enjoy them.:D

Although we all know that Cosol has the best and most reasonably priced tour in all of St. Lucia, we don't want all these other people to know it too! If they do then we might not be able to book with Cosol when we come visit the island! We might not get to drink and eat all day and see the most amazing sights of St. Lucia! We might not be able to have awesome "Kodak Moments" throughout the entire day!

Why should we tell everyone how great the tour is? It only hurts our own chances of booking with Cosol tours. Remember, don't book the best tour in St. Lucia, go somewhere else!

HAHA

Can anyone give me some recent feed back on Cosol Tours? Or any other suggestions for St. Lucia??

Cosol Tours was the best tour of my cruise. They are friendly, you get to see alot and taste some of their cuisine. It was definately the most for your money.

Just went last week- had a blast. We didn't have Cosol himself but still had a good time. We saw him several times throughout the day. In addition to the tour being great, I was surprised how delicious the food was! Holy cow! This is a party tour, as they say, so drink up the rum punch. It was delicious. I will say that there was a german couple on our tour that did NOT like this tour- they were turned off by the constant peddling that we encountered on many of the stops (e.g. local vendors know where Cosol stops so they will be close by trying to sell jewelry etc at most stops. No biggie for us.)

there have been a lot of positive reviews for Cosol tours, but most people only said that they loved the tour without being specific on exactly why the tour was great.

Can you describe more on what makes his tour so good? I still could not tell what the qualities that make Cosol's tours greater than those from other operators are?

there have been a lot of positive reviews for Cosol tours, but most people only said that they loved the tour without being specific on exactly why the tour was great.

Can you describe more on what makes his tour so good? I still could not tell what the qualities that make Cosol's tours greater than those from other operators are?

1. The tour operators are very high energy and are more than just taxi drivers. They are very friendly and will get to know you along the trip. They all have very good sense of humors as well and will make lots of jokes at every stop.

2. They really encourage drinking so everyone is a bit tipsy on the trip- hence the "good times had by all" mentality.

3. You make a lot of really quick stops which is nice. You see a lot without getting bored (small exception- the volcano- that was pretty boring)

4. There are lots of vans and you sortof make the same stops. It never felt crowded at any of the photo stops but you will see other vans.

5. Seriously the best rum punch I've ever had and the food was really, really good. Much better than I expected.

6. Some people in our group had done his tour 4 times!

**Someone asked about bathroom breaks. There are a few but yes, it was a bit tricky with all the drinking!! Especially since at certain points they (the vendors, not Cosol) charge you for it! ($1). The tour guides make a point of saying "last bathroom stop for 1 hour" etc.

We are booked on Cosol tours in jan. ereryone seems to love it. Maybe it is the rum punch.Can anyone tell me if tere is somesnorkeling along the way? i thought i read it somewhere. Well if we don't it's no big deal because ithink were snorkeling inevery other port.I'm feeling tipsy just thinking about the rum punch.

Took the tour last Thursday. YellowBird was our guide and driver. Fantastic!!! For $65 you get a full tour of the island, you sample homecooked local specialties, as much rum punch beer water and soda that you want. Wait until you taste the bread hot from the oven! You will see the waterfall, the volcano, vistas from lookout points island wide and for me, most importantly you have plenty of time to snorkel between the two spectaular pitons. You arrive at the white sandy beach via water taxi. Bring your own snorkle gear or rent it but don't miss out on some of the most wonderful walk-in snorkeling in the southern caribbean in a unique setting. This alone is worth every penny of the $65 and then some. I give Cosol 5 Stars*****

Took the tour last Thursday. YellowBird was our guide and driver. Fantastic!!! For $65 you get a full tour of the island, you sample homecooked local specialties, as much rum punch beer water and soda that you want. Wait until you taste the bread hot from the oven! You will see the waterfall, the volcano, vistas from lookout points island wide and for me, most importantly you have plenty of time to snorkel between the two spectaular pitons. You arrive at the white sandy beach via water taxi. Bring your own snorkle gear or rent it but don't miss out on some of the most wonderful walk-in snorkeling in the southern caribbean in a unique setting. This alone is worth every penny of the $65 and then some. I give Cosol 5 Stars*****

Ditto. We just finished our 4th cruise and have done at least 2 island tours on each and this was was by far the best. The authentic island food is not to be missed and just being on the beach between the pitons is spectacular plus there is decent snorkeling, and for the record I do not drink, so this is a great tour whether you like to drink or not.

Cosol is a great tour operator and is very high energy. He delivered the tour exactly as promised. With that being said please be sure that you understand that much of the tour is spent in a van. If you are in ANY way sensitive to car sickness or motion sickness please think carefully about this tour. I wish I had. Everyone in our van was sick by the time we got to the end. It has nothing to do with the driver it is just the terrain. I was not impressed with the beach we went to either. We are going to St. Lucia again in February and this time I will only see it by boat. I am only speaking from my personal experience!

Cosol is a great tour operator and is very high energy. He delivered the tour exactly as promised. With that being said please be sure that you understand that much of the tour is spent in a van. If you are in ANY way sensitive to car sickness or motion sickness please think carefully about this tour. I wish I had. Everyone in our van was sick by the time we got to the end. It has nothing to do with the driver it is just the terrain. I was not impressed with the beach we went to either. We are going to St. Lucia again in February and this time I will only see it by boat. I am only speaking from my personal experience!

yes i was wondering if this was the case that spent lots of time in the van really fancy the trip but dont want to be in a van most of the day when you missing all that sunshine so how long are you just driving for

Archived