Sailbad, Need Your Expert Advice... Please :)

WendyCity11

SBTS -

In reading through the posts on the Bermuda board, it seems you have extensive knowledge on Bermuda and I was wondering if you could help me out? I will be in Bermuda in October, and was wondering if my itinerary below would be possible to do in one day -

Take 9:30 Ferry to St. George - Arrive Approximately 10:30. Talk self-guided tour from King's Square to see the Deliverance, Bridge House, Old State House, Somer's Garden, Unfinished Church, and finish at St. Peter's Church (walk or bus back). We wouldn't be spending very much time at each site, so I'm not sure how long this would take?

My original plan for the day was to take the bus to Warwick Bay Beach and walk down to Horseshoe Bay Beach. Stopping leisurely along the way to snorkel, swim and enjoy the beaches and coves.

1). Will it be too cold end of October to swim/snorkel? 2). Can we do St. George in the morning, get on the 1:45 Ferry back, and do the beaches?

We only have one full day in Bermuda. The next day we leave at 2:00 and are will be going to the Caves, Swizzle Inn, come back and tour the dockyard and see Sea Glass Beach.

Should I stick with just doing the beaches and snorkeling and swimming along the way, or could we also include St. George in the morning and able to get the 1:45 Ferry back to do the beaches too?

Thank you so much for your help, I truly appreciate it! I hope I haven't confused you! :)

Thank you, flattery always works.

Here are my suggestions, but first, when is your visit to Bermuda? The summer ferry schedule ends 10/29 but I believe your visit is before that.

Ferry to St George's where you'll do your walking tour. All the sites you wish to visit are relatively close to each other. After tour is finished, take a bus or taxi to the caves and the Swizzle Inn. When done there, take the bus or taxi to Hamilton, and from there the ferry to the Dockyard, or bus or taxi to SG and the ferry to the Dockyard.

The next day is your beach day. Get an early start. If you find yourself running out of time, skip the Sea Glass Beach; all it is, is broken glass.

SBtS

We arrive in Bermuda October 31st at 6:00 PM. I'm assuming NCL will keep their ferries running when we are there?

I'm not sure that the NCL ferry will be running.

You arrive in Bermuda on Wednesday.

On Thursday, if the ferry is not running to St George, take the ferry to Hamilton, and then a bus or taxi to SG. The rest is the same. After your tour of SG and you have visited the caves and the Swizzle Inn, take the bus or taxi back to Hamilton and the ferry from there to the Dockyard. Try to get the earliest possible start on Thursday.

From the winter ferry schedule, the last ferry from Hamilton to the Dockyard departs Hamilton at 4:30PM (this is from the 2017 winter schedule).

Friday, there would be no change.

SBtS