Drive in to Port Liberty

joey9132

Here’s a video of the drive in to Port Liberty for our Anthem of the Seas cruise last September 2017. It was about 10:30 am. The parking garage was a right hand turn just beyond the baggage drop off. It was very short easy walk into the terminal from the parking garage.

Here’s a video of the drive in to Port Liberty for our Anthem of the Seas cruise last September 2017. It was about 10:30 am. The parking garage was a right hand turn just beyond the baggage drop off. It was very short easy walk into the terminal from the parking garage.

I will take this opportunity to post this caveat to everyone again. It is not Port Liberty. It is Cape Liberty Cruiseport in Bayonne. If you plug in Port Liberty to some navigation systems, it might take you to a completely different place.

I will take this opportunity to post this caveat to everyone again. It is not Port Liberty. It is Cape Liberty Cruiseport in Bayonne. If you plug in Port Liberty to some navigation systems, it might take you to a completely different place.

Port Liberte is in nearby Jersey City and actually has an active ferry terminal, so there is definitely a strong basis for confusion.

http://www.nywaterway.com/PortLiberteTerminal.aspx

Port Liberte is in nearby Jersey City and actually has an active ferry terminal, so there is definitely a strong basis for confusion.

http://www.nywaterway.com/PortLiberteTerminal.aspx

Oops, sorry! Trying to find a way to delete my post...any info as to how to do that would be appreciated.

Thank you both for the clarification.

Oops, sorry! Trying to find a way to delete my post...any info as to how to do that would be appreciated.

Thank you both for the clarification.

No worries. It's a common confusion. We comment on it only to clarify it for all the others who read these posts.