Playa Mia vs Mr Sanchos vs Paradise Beach

leekh

I am still debating between Playa Mia vs Mr Sanchos vs Paradise Beach. We are family of 4 with 2 girls aged 0 & 8. The girls like waterslides and the inflatables. We don't need AI or meals included. Initially we were going to Playa Mia for $30 flat rate but now having second thoughts. Can someone ease my mind?

I am still debating between Playa Mia vs Mr Sanchos vs Paradise Beach. We are family of 4 with 2 girls aged 0 & 8. The girls like waterslides and the inflatables. We don't need AI or meals included. Initially we were going to Playa Mia for $30 flat rate but now having second thoughts. Can someone ease my mind?

What are your concerns? You don’t NEED to do AI at any of them.

Do you mean 0, or 8 and 10?

Edited by c-leg5

We have decided to go to Paradise beach while in Cozumel. There will be 7 ships in port, and at Paradise beach I know you don't pay until you get there. If it is too crowded, we will just go back to town, walk around, and then back to the ship for a relaxing day. just our thoughts.:)

We have never been to any of these. We, too are not looking for all inclusive. We are looking for a place that has the inflatables.

I ended up deciding on Paradise Beach. First, as previously stated, you do not have to book in advance. So, if weather is yucky that day. We don't have to go. It is $3/person to get in which I will pay for the 4 of us. DD15 and DS14 will get the $18 wristband for the inflatables. DH and myself will not get the wristband. I believe they would like you to buy $10 worth of food. I don't know if this per person or total...either way i am sure we will order something light. However, we probably won't eat a lot. And we will probably not drink...I can't drink in the hot sun. And we will need to pay for a taxi.

Paradise Beach looks more relaxing to me with the trees and the loungers by the pool and on the beach.

I looked at Mr. Sanchos. I really don't want to commit ahead of time. And I understand Mr. Sanchos can sell out. I just assumed that you had to pay the AI fee. I did not see an a la carte entrance fee on their website. If there is, it might be my second option. But I am probably going to stick with Paradise Beach.

Playa Mia is a minimum of $30 a person (excluding bar and buffet). However, Playa Mia does not look relaxing to me. Although, Playa Mia does have some water slides as well.

Playa Mia has more for families with children under 12. Tweeners and Teens to Paradise Beach for the water toys (a little to large for smaller children and in deeper water). Mr. Sanchos for the parachute rides, jet skis and swimup bar (on the AI side).