Scotch drinkers...What does a Dewars on the rocks cost on board?

vvnh16a

Since they only have Cutty Sark Scotch in the basic package (which is the lowest grade of scotch anybody can drink), what would it cost per drink to order a Dewars on the rocks....Need to compare the cost per drink to an Ultimate package at $20+ per day .

I am sure it was $5.95 or possibly even $4.95. One of the better Scotches certainly was 4.95. There’s no gratuity added either. You need to drink at least 4 off package drinks each day to break even

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was just about to ask a very similar question but about a good vodka like Grey Goose. If 4.95-5.95 is the charge, we are probably better off staying with the basic package and paying the difference. Would that be the charge for a Grey Goose martini or only for the on the rocks cocktail?

I’m not sure but probably re your martini question. Again I think it’s about 5.95 otherwise. I certainly know for both packages it’s 4 drinks a day to break even. DH does because he prefers to beers on the package although we don’t always buy a package. Sometimes he contents himself with the included drinks only and is very happy with the odd late night malt purchase

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m on the Quest today, docked steps from downtown Havana. The Pool Bar cocktail menu says a Luxury Martini is with Hendricks gin or Grey Goose vodka and costs $9.50. On the rocks Grey Goose costs $6.95.

Dewars white label costs 4.95 and Dewars 12-Year costs $5.95 on the rocks.

I’m on the Quest today, docked steps from downtown Havana. The Pool Bar cocktail menu says a Luxury Martini is with Hendricks gin or Grey Goose vodka and costs $9.50. On the rocks Grey Goose costs $6.95.

Dewars white label costs 4.95 and Dewars 12-Year costs $5.95 on the rocks.

Thanks..exactly what I needed to know!!