Vifp

MrsAReid

Hello. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! We are red and after this cruise will be gold but we wanted to know for the red you get a free drink of your choice so on this cruise next year will we get another free drink or is it just once? Also my son will be red will he get a free drink?

Thanks firemansbobswife. So you can't get a juice or soda with it?

The coupon is for one alcoholic drink usually redeemed in the dining room for breakfast/brunch, but there have been reports of people being able to use them elsewhere on certain ships. The coupons are only given to those 21 or older as far as I know.

Juice is free, sodas, no. I suppose if you wanted one, they would give it to you in lieu of alcohol. I don't know as we are big Diet Coke drinkers and always get the Bottomless Bubbles package. We definitely get our money's worth.

Edited by firemanbobswife

i don't drink alcohol. I was able to redeem my coupon for soda in the MDR during brunch on the splendor back in June and i am planing it do it again in 3 weeks when i sail on the splendor again

Edited by shof515

What I was trying to say is that juice is already free, so no coupon needed. I haven't redeemed any of my coupons for nonalcoholic drinks, so I don't have any experience with that. And we always get Bottomless Bubbles, therefore, haven't asked about getting a soda with it. From what others are saying, it shouldn't be a problem getting something without alcohol.

The last time my kids sailed with me on Carnival, they were under the old past guest program, so there weren't any coupons issued. We are going on the Conquest in 2 weeks and I will be interested to see if DS gets his coupon for a nonalcoholic drink. He's 17 and will be Gold. It really doesn't matter to me either way. Like I said, we always get Bottomless Bubbles, so it's not like he will go thirsty without a free drink at brunch as he can get juice, milk, etc for free anyway even without BB.