Green house spa thermal suites on the Maasdam?

Susieinph

I am looking for opinions if the thermal suites are worth it on a smaller ship like the Maasdam? Is there a steam room, sauna, and a hot tub? I can see there are heated lounge chairs. Also in the women's locker room can you have a private shower? Are there robes to wear? One more question are there hairdryers? I like to do my hair before marching through the ship. Thanks for the help.

My experience as a male was on the Statendam and I would think that the facilities on the Maasdam would be the same. I doubt the women's locker room would differ much from the men's. The men's locker "space" was very small, room for two men at a time--just. There was a sauna in the locker room; I think there was a single shower. I think a robe was supplied with some slippers in the locker (if someone had not already used them. Each stateroom has a robe as well.) The hot tub is just that, a hot tub. It lacks the bubbly, bubbly features of the hydrotherapy pools on the Vista and Signature Class ships.

For me, the lack of the hydrotherapy type action of the hot tub would cause me not to book the S or R Class Greenhouse Spas again.