Suggestions for early p/u and tour from Buenos Aires airport

doowopbob

Have early arrival (6:15am) at EZE. Ship is overnight in Buenos Aires. Would like to be picked up at airport and taken on perhaps a 4 hour tour and than dropped off at the port. Anyone have any suggestions?

I just answered your question over on Trip Advisor. I recommended Sandy and that if at all possible you arrive a day or two earlier to soak up the local culture. Buenos Aires has a lot to offer and you can’t possibly take it all in on a four hour tour.

Be carefyl Dr Dawggy. You are always recommended Sandy. Are you connected with her? All are working in same way. You must not talk bad about other tour guides. May be you, like me are retired and enjoying life. But they are working.

Is good to recommend good guides. I believe that Sandy is not a tour guide, she only coordinate tour guides right?

May be people look at tour guides directly. Just I recommend to google Buenos Aires Tour Guide and find by themselves to be more honest.

The difference Mountaindog is that you are the poorly rated tour guide posing as a poster and Dr Dawggy is a bonafide Cruise poster offering information based on his experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums