Celebrity X App

Kiwifromkiev

It was nice to check the menus but that's about it. Otherwise useless.

I found it difficult to navigate on and glitchy.

Remember this app if from the same company that has a website they can't get right.

Were the menus accurate?

Using it in Reflection now. Sometimes accurate and sometimes not. Sometimes some categories are correct but never all on the same day.

This is pretty much the same as the website. Keep your expectations low.

Seems to me if other lines can be accurate and even include your accurate account information, Celebrity should be able to figure this out.

Disappointing. But the rest of the cruise is going well so I just ignore the app. WiFi is good everywhere I have tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Using it in Reflection now. Sometimes accurate and sometimes not. Sometimes some categories are correct but never all on the same day.

Seems to me if other lines can be accurate and even include your accurate account information, Celebrity should be able to figure this out.

Disappointing. But the rest of the cruise is going well so I just ignore the app. WiFi is good everywhere I have tried.

I was hoping to use the menus in the app to figure out which nights to go specialty dining and which to go to MDR. Good to know the internet is working well!

Disappointing about the app, but good to know about WiFi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used the app on a recent Equinox cruise. The menus were somewhat accurate but would sometimes show items that were not offered when we got to MDR. There were no menus in the app after Day 4. I found it most useful for showing me what deck something was on. Beyond that I would rate it a 1 star out of 5

Were the menus accurate?

They were accurate for Luminae & Blu. I didn’t check the MDR menu for dinner but did for lunch a few times and they were correct when I checked. This was while I was on the ship didn’t try checking menus ahead of the cruise.

I used this app pre-cruise on the Reflection to decide which nights we wanted to try either the MDR menu or specialty dining - we were in Luminae. I found the menus in the app to be correct for the entire cruise both in Luminae and the MDR, both before the cruise and during. On board, we used it as a replacement for the paper Daily. It worked all over the ship without issue.

I used this app pre-cruise on the Reflection to decide which nights we wanted to try either the MDR menu or specialty dining - we were in Luminae. I found the menus in the app to be correct for the entire cruise both in Luminae and the MDR, both before the cruise and during. On board, we used it as a replacement for the paper Daily. It worked all over the ship without issue.

Thanks Capt. We are on Reflection in November in Luminae so this will be a great resource for us.

It's so unreliable it's almost useless. On the Constellation the menus were correct but often for the previous or following day. Half the activities and most of the shows were not listed, and for some reason the times kept getting out of whack. The ship time listed was always correct but activity times were often 6-10 hours out. The only thing that was always correct was the ship location.

"Sometimes accurate and sometimes not" ....Sounds like the very definition of "inaccurate" :D

It's so unreliable it's almost useless. On the Constellation the menus were correct but often for the previous or following day. Half the activities and most of the shows were not listed, and for some reason the times kept getting out of whack. The ship time listed was always correct but activity times were often 6-10 hours out. The only thing that was always correct was the ship location.

I guess (or rather hope) the other thing that was correct was the ship name? It would be hard to navigate (no pun intended) if it was not [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which Celebrity app do you use?

I see Celebrity Cruise Glob - 2017 Beyond the Edge

This is a phone/tablet app called X - for info on cruises such as timetables, shows and dinners info etc. This is not a website

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This is a phone/tablet app called X - for info on cruises such as timetables, shows and dinners info etc. This is not a website

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

In the Apple Store, I have find app for Princess, RC and added to my iPad.

When I put in Celebrity cruises or X, I can not find any apps.

Can you post where I can find the Celebrity app as I am going on the Reflection?

On my app store on I phone I typed in Celebrity cruises and it was there. Maybe different countries have different access points. I downloaded easily we too are on Reflection and I have the menus showing for each day on my phone ( I know they might not be correct) hopefully more or less they are as I am looking at days for specialty dining too.

In the Apple Store, I have find app for Princess, RC and added to my iPad.

When I put in Celebrity cruises or X, I can not find any apps.

Can you post where I can find the Celebrity app as I am going on the Reflection?

Turn off the Ipad filter on the apple store - it didn't show under Ipad. The app is configured for iphone use. It's not great and again I was left scratching my head wondering what it is with celebrity and their IT.

• 2 months later...

Just curious about any reviews of the app. My cruise was just posted for late September. I would like to use the menus to decide which days to book specialty restaurants but menus only go for 7 days and ours is a 10 night cruise.