Uber pick up and drop off areas at Pier 91 in Seattle

OklaBella

Just off Celebrity Solstice Flat fee taxi $40 and my suggestion is 1st off and walk your luggage from boat to airport in under an hour

Thanks for your response!

Are all taxi companies flat fee or do you have to select a certain company (i.e. Yellow Cab)? Also, I've heard flat fee applies to Pier 66 but not Pier 91. Were you on Pier 91?

I was expecting to pay more as I was on Pier 91 BUT as you walk towards the taxi area its a big sign $40 flat rate to airport.They were only letting Yellow Cab in at that time and also confirmed with driver before leaving to make sure he was aware of the sign that was posted. We only waited 5mins if that but I heard stories of a 2 hour wait so glad we got off the when they cleared the ship :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did Uber at Pier 91 yesterday, 6/3/18. Easy walk from front of terminal to the new ride-share area but shuttles are also available if you prefer.

Wonderful experience!! Well organized!! Little covered area with some folding chairs. Guy announces who has a car coming up! We ordered out XL, he drove up, the 4 of us with carry-on bags only (2 wheeled bags, 5 other smaller duffles/totes) hopped in for the $26 ride to airport (tip added later). Ride was a Lexus too. Soooooo much better experience than the tiny, $40 cabs. Highly recommend and kudos to the port for implementing this easy way to find your Uber or Lyft ride...probably easier to find this ride than if you were being picked up by your own family member!!