In cabin entertainment?

They certainly did on the Black Watch last year although the service was absolutely dire and we had to complain to reception almost every day. Hopefully they will have sorted out the TV and Internet out by now. We are sailing on the Braemar in a couple of weeks so I hope we will not be let down again.

We sailed on Black Watch last Nov/Dec and enjoyed a couple of films via the TV, really enjoyed them. We are sailing to Canada in the Fall in this September and are looking forward to watching a few more films then. Of course we shall also enjoy the many other facilities on board as well.

Do Fred offer a selection of films and music on the in cabin TVs?

While we have no intention of spending the holiday in front of a TV odd times it might be nice to chill with a good film.

There is a good selection of modern and classic films available to view. There is also music available although I tend to take my own. There are TV channels available but reception is dependent on the location of the ship.

The in cabin entertainment system could definitely do with an upgrade.I believe the system has not been upgraded since it was installed some years ago and can be slow to operate.. The flat screen televisions are small and look dated compared to modern flat screens and there is no easy way of plugging in your own devices. The one thing I do like about the system is the ability to access your on board account at any time. There is also the ability to use the system to order wine for lunch or dinner, although on our last cruise on Braemar (a short 3 day cruise) this facility was either not working or as being ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent onboard Tv/ film service was absolutely fine. Lots of choice of recent films to enjoy and some classics, along with a selection of music.

A nice altertive when the shows were not to out taste.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with other posters. We've just come off the Braemar and confirm a good selection of TV channels, films and music along with continuous live feed from the Neptune Lounge. Very satisfied.

I agree with other posters. We've just come off the Braemar and confirm a good selection of TV channels, films and music along with continuous live feed from the Neptune Lounge. Very satisfied.

We're back on Braemar later in the year. Have the televisions been updated and can you easily plug in external sources? Can you still view your on board account on line and does the on line wine ordering now work.

• 4 weeks later...

Just off Black Watch this week. Most of the films i noticed were classic, also noticed the greatest showman which is fairly recent. The sound on our tv fluctuated greatly so we had to sit holding the controls