Transport from FLL to hotel, hotel to port Everglades, and back to FLL with CAR SEAT

Tennant

Thanks! They responded right away and have very reasonable pricing. Haven't found a website which does make me a little nervous but we sail next month so I'll let you know how it all works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. We are not sailing until January so let me know how it goes.

• 1 month later...
Thanks! They responded right away and have very reasonable pricing. Haven't found a website which does make me a little nervous but we sail next month so I'll let you know how it all works out!

Just curious how it all went.

I hope you had a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

We returned on Monday and it all went great. They called as soon as our flight landed to say they would be there shortly and then we called when we got outside of the baggage claim. Had a rwar facing britax infant seat ready for our use. We did have to install the base but no big deal I think that must be a liability thing. My husband would prefer to do his own installation anyways. The next morning they showed up at the hotel at exactly 10:45 with the car seat again! After the cruise was a bit of an issue on our end because they stopped disembarkation due to a back up at customs. We called our driver and he was very patient and we just kept him up to date every 30 minutes or so. Our delay ended up being 2 hours! He was still happy and friendly when we finally got to him. Highly recommend. Forgot to ask why they don't have a website. Also the owner Carlos was very responsive via email in advance confirming all of our details.

We returned on Monday and it all went great. They called as soon as our flight landed to say they would be there shortly and then we called when we got outside of the baggage claim. Had a rwar facing britax infant seat ready for our use. We did have to install the base but no big deal I think that must be a liability thing. My husband would prefer to do his own installation anyways. The next morning they showed up at the hotel at exactly 10:45 with the car seat again! After the cruise was a bit of an issue on our end because they stopped disembarkation due to a back up at customs. We called our driver and he was very patient and we just kept him up to date every 30 minutes or so. Our delay ended up being 2 hours! He was still happy and friendly when we finally got to him. Highly recommend. Forgot to ask why they don't have a website. Also the owner Carlos was very responsive via email in advance confirming all of our details.

Installation is a liability...all private companies that provide a car seat will insist you install it. We wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks. We just got back from our cruise so I missed this review, but we had really good service as well.

Our flight was very delayed due to the weather, but we kept in touch by email all the way to take off and then I just called them when we landed. Our driver was there in 5 min with a car seat and a boster seat ready for us to install and use.

Excellent service at pick up from hotel as well. We were very happy we booked with them.