What kind of drinks and snacks in the studio lounge?

rch3232

On the Getaway there was juice and coffee available, in addition to a bar. There was also fruit and pastry, along with cookies. On Getaway I never saw a person in the lounge, unless they were just grabbing a snack and heading out.

Hi all!

On the Escape Oct 14th there was OJ & cold water in dispensers, the amazing coffee machine, 3 kinds of cookies, banana bread, lemon loaf, apples, oranges & pears, maybe bananas but not sure of that, plus assorted packages of tea & hot chocolate. There was a wine machine that you needed to pay for & no bar/bartender. I don't recall seeing that annoying tv like on Epic. The lounge seemed much bigger & less broken up than the one on Epic or Getaway.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all! On the Escape Oct 14th there was OJ & cold water in dispensers, the amazing coffee machine, 3 kinds of cookies, banana bread, lemon loaf, apples, oranges & pears, maybe bananas but not sure of that, plus assorted packages of tea & hot chocolate. There was a wine machine that you needed to pay for & no bar/bartender. I don't recall seeing that annoying tv like on Epic. The lounge seemed much bigger & less broken up than the one on Epic or Getaway. ~ Jo ~ :)

the espresso machine was nice to have access to. Never tried the wine machine. and the little danish in the a.m. was good too. A tad disappointed that they didnt have the made to order omelet bar going.

in the late afternoon, Was a little disappointed that they didnt have someone serving the canapes in the lounge. How gauche. they simply left the tray on the tables and you had to serve yourself.

I thought the Lobster and cracked crab was a nice touch, as well as the beluga caviar that they set up every afternoon.

the whole pig roast was a bit much on day 2, and really crowded up the lounge.

By day 6 the novelty wore off, and the crew was a bit tired. Snack was a bag of cheetos, and a bowl of skittles.