Clothes & Food for Babies

Tennant

We are taking our son on his first cruise in January and he will be 10.5 mths.

Do you use warm fleece jammies since it can be cold in the cabins and on the ship?

Have you found plain, unsweetened yogurt and or oatmeal in the buffet? What about fresh berries?

What other tips for clothes and food do you have?

We have cruised a lot but haven't paid that much attention to things like plain yogurt and fresh berries in the buffet. We usually eat in the dinning room for bfast!

We will be on the Celebrity Reflection.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might also ask the food questions on the main Celebrity board here. It has been a few years since we sailed Celebrity, but I do remember plain oatmeal, as my sister has it for breakfast. I prefer yogurt with fruit, but I think they had plain - but it might have been vanilla. Not sure about the berries. They do have fruit sections which I often ate with cottage cheese. EM

It will be much easier to use the dining room for breakfast with a small child....nicer to be served! You can get anything in the dining room that would be in the buffet. Oatmeal is readily available, as is yogurt...don't know about berries....if they have them on the ship, they will serve them!

You will need to bring all the "baby stuff" you will need, including any pediatric meds, like tylenol, nose drops, tummy remedies, etc....whatever you might use, you should bring. The ship doesn't sell that stuff.

As far as fleece....I've never found it to be too chilly, but if you don't use a cover, then by all means, bring it along! Also, if your cabin only has a shower, then a blow-up tub will be useful for bath time.

Bring a small bottle of detergent (gentle, if your baby has sensitive skin), so that you can clean up items in the sink. Bring a few clothespins, too, to make it easier to hang items up to dry in the shower.

If you are bringing bottles or sippy cups, also bring a small bottle of dish detergent to wash those items in the sink.

Also, bring diapers/wipes/baby supplies with you. They will likely not be available on the ship (and will cost a small fortune, if they are available).