Freedom of the seas, Need to knows

I was just wondering what i should do while onboard. Im Going to be vLoging (video logging) and was wondering a few things.

1. Where is the screening room (my dad bought passes), and is it worth it.

2. Can you get me a list of all the free restaurants.

3. What time should i get to port Canaveral if i want to eat lunch etc. (its a Sunday 7day cruise.)

Thanks for your help.

:P

I was just wondering what i should do while onboard. Im Going to be vLoging (video logging) and was wondering a few things.

3. What time should i get to port Canaveral if i want to eat lunch etc. (its a Sunday 7day cruise.)

Thanks for your help.

1) There is a venue called the Screening Room on deck 2 forward, where current movies are shown. I don't understand the reference to "passes" as this is a free venue.

2) No extra charge restaurants: MDR (main dining room), Windjammer (buffet), Sorrento's (pizza), Cafe Promenade (small sandwiches, pastries, fruit, coffee, hot tea), Room Service (except midnight to 5am there is a $4 service charge).

3) Arrival to Port Canaveral at 11am should get you on board by 11:30am, in time for lunch.

Thanks for your help.

It's easier to list the extra fee restaurants: Chops Grill and Portofino's

There is also a fee for Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream and Johnny Rockets.

The screening room is free, the only thing I can think of that requires passes is the ice skating show in Studio B.

If you are arriving in Port Canaveral the day before the cruise there are plenty of places in the area to eat.

If you are arriving in Port Canaveral the day of the cruise just board the ship and eat on board. Boarding usually starts by 11:30 sometimes earlier and sometimes later based on the ship arriving on time or if it is late as it was today. The ship was delayed 4-5 hours because of an unscheduled emergency stop in Nassau. This set boarding for the next cruise back by about 4 hours.

It's easier to list the extra fee restaurants: Chops Grill and Portofino's

There is also a fee for Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream and Johnny Rockets.

The screening room is free, the only thing I can think of that requires passes is the ice skating show in Studio B.

If you are arriving in Port Canaveral the day before the cruise there are plenty of places in the area to eat.

If you are arriving in Port Canaveral the day of the cruise just board the ship and eat on board. Boarding usually starts by 11:30 sometimes earlier and sometimes later based on the ship arriving on time or if it is late as it was today. The ship was delayed 4-5 hours because of an unscheduled emergency stop in Nassau. This set boarding for the next cruise back by about 4 hours.

but there is NO CHARGE for the passes to the ice show so not sure what your father bought?

Thanks for your help.

Are you planning on uploading DURING your cruise? If so, I suggest that you wait until you are in port, and can find either a free Wifi signal, or a cheap internet café.

Archived