Richard Spacey

I just found out from RCCL that Richard Spacey will be the CD on my Thanksgiving cruise on the FOS. I've never sailed with Richard. Is he the "John Heald" of RCCL? Who's the "top" CD for RCCL? I've heard several compliments on this board about Richard,Graham Seymour, Ken Rush and others.

Just wondering how lucky we are.

I just found out from RCCL that Richard Spacey will be the CD on my Thanksgiving cruise on the FOS. I've never sailed with Richard. Is he the "John Heald" of RCCL? Who's the "top" CD for RCCL? I've heard several compliments on this board about Richard,Graham Seymour, Ken Rush and others.

You are lucky. He is highly energetic and a lot of fun. That's not to say the other CD's are not, but he's one of the better ones.

You are so lucky, Richard is the funniest CD I have ever seen! I just hope he will be either on my 10/9/11 cruise or 12/11/11!! I had no idea he was back on Freedom!!! YEAH!!!!!! I actually was disappointed that I could not see him on Oasis!!

:D

I am on the Oasis with him now and he is great! I will try and find where he is headed

Need details crossing my fingers that he will be on 12/11/11 Cruise It's my parent's 50th and they would love him!!:)

He is single handedly the best cruise director ever.

i am jealous of you.

Aw shucks! Thanks. I feel very lucky!

Thanks all for the feedback! I wonder too if he's staying on FOS or just there temporarily? And is he's staying who would replace him on Oassis? Is there another CD as good as him?

I just received this from RCCL:

Dear Valued Guests: Thank you for your email.

The following entertainment is currently scheduled for the September 24, 2011 sailing of the Oasis of the Seas:

Motown Live Group

Angelo Arvonio Schooner Pianist

Steve Christie Pub Entertainer

Pat Juneau Trio Centrum/VCL Trio

RKO Jazz Quarte Jazz Quartet

Sol Y Arena Latin Quarter

We are pleased to announce Mr. Richard Spacey will be your cruise director. :):):):)

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

I just received this from RCCL:

Dear Valued Guests: Thank you for your email.

The following entertainment is currently scheduled for the September 24, 2011 sailing of the Oasis of the Seas:

Motown Live Group

Angelo Arvonio Schooner Pianist

Steve Christie Pub Entertainer

Pat Juneau Trio Centrum/VCL Trio

RKO Jazz Quarte Jazz Quartet

Sol Y Arena Latin Quarter

We are pleased to announce Mr. Richard Spacey will be your cruise director. :):):):)

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this: great news!!!!! I love Richard Spacey!!!!!

We are cruising B2B on Sept 10 and 17 and very happy about Richard!!!:D

So I'm confused then op says he'll be on FOS for Thanksgiving now this says he's on Oasis til 2011 wonder which is accurate? I love him and would love to cruise with him again and love Both ships so I'd love to know for sure.

I received an email from Royal Caribbean as well stating that Richard is the cruise director on the 11/20/11 FOS sailing. I assume he will be on Oassis in September and at some point moving to FOS. Not sure for how long....

Anyone else have access to his schedule?

Archived