Why Disney...Why?

HUBison2008

We're here at MCO waiting for our shuttle to pick us up for our pre-cruise hotel stay before our RCL cruise and all we see is Disney buses. Can't wait until next year when we're on Fantasy.

Were going on the Fantasy next fall....but RCL is a good line.....enjoy your cruise......I hope a little pixie dust will blow over from the DCL Terminal.

ALL

We're here at MCO waiting for our shuttle to pick us up for our pre-cruise hotel stay before our RCL cruise and all we see is Disney buses. Can't wait until next year when we're on Fantasy.

Don't ask the Carnival shills on this boards :p

Disney does not own the bus

they belong to MEARs and Mears is free to use them for other things

couple of years ago we had booked MEARS to take kids from church to camp ... 3 Disney buses pulled up. Kids all thought it was a surprise cruise.

Sorry .... no ..... certain amount of disappointment there too . .

I know that feeling.

We wanted to cruise DCL to Mexico a few years ago. They were pretty well booked for the week we wanted so I booked the Vision of the Seas. The cruise was just OK but the killer was that we followed the Disney Magic on the exact same itinerary. She was there everywhere we went. I was wishing that I was on the other ship.

Disney does not own the bus

they belong to MEARs and Mears is free to use them for other things

couple of years ago we had booked MEARS to take kids from church to camp ... 3 Disney buses pulled up. Kids all thought it was a surprise cruise.

Sorry .... no ..... certain amount of disappointment there too . .

We took the DME to WDW one year and we were on a DCL coach. We kept lobbying the driver to put on the DCL DVD. He said that he wasn't allowed to. He was probably tired of hearing it.

Archived