Why did you discontinue the Seychelles cruises after this year. We were booked on that cruise for January 2018 only to learn that it has been discontinued. I appreciate the offered re-booking discount, but that is a poor substitute for not being able to go where I wanted to go.

Dear NoVaDave,

I can understand the appeal of experiencing the Seychelles. Its pristine beaches and Crystal clear waters are captivating.

While our itineraries are planned and released years in advance, it is never our intention to change schedules. Due to overwhelming feedback from guests and travel partners seeking the Crystal yachting lifestyle to be closer to major travel hubs, we elected to redeploy Crystal Esprit to the West Indies. This modification meets the growing demand of our guest wishes, and still ensures we are providing the highest quality of vacation destination experiences.

I hope you will consider experiencing our newly created itineraries in the West Indies. The geographic region is equally as beautiful in its own right, and affords us the opportunity to continue to utilize all of Crystal Esprit’s water toys.

I understand your reason for redeploying Espirit, but you could just as easily done it after fulfilling your existing schedule. Had I wanted to sail the Caribbean, I would have booked a Caribbean cruise (I have previously cruised the Carbbean on Windstar and Regent, and taken land vacations there as well). Moreover, since I cannot rely on Crystal not to reploy a ship to a very different location than the one for which I have booked a cruise, I am unlikely to book a Crystal cruise ever again; there are just too many other luxury cruise lines to choose from for me to use one I cannot rely on.