Carnival Splendor Cabins #7205 and #7206

We have booked both 7205 and 7206 (4 of us) on Splendor Nov 29 and am wondering same thing. Carnival booking agent told me they were considered an "obstructed" view due to deck and the 3'x4' window was at a slant due to curve of ship. Rooms are supposedly larger (she hadn't seen them and didn't know exact sq ft but thought around 220 vs typical 185) but can't put twin beds together for king due to configuration.

Price was $30 cheaper than outside on Riviera (and $50 more than inside cabin) so we can always "upgrade" with no penalty if we want. No cabins above, just below. Maximum ship movement because all the way forward, but with a ship this large and new the stabilizers should take care of that.

Hope someone who has stayed in these rooms or seen them replies! I am a little concerned about the deck but relieved by the "low traffic" comments. One time I had an ocean view on a Promenade deck and couldn't leave curtains open while changing/sleeping because people were always walking by and looking in!

Archived