ATV and/or Jet Ski Rentals

Beachgirl676

Mr Sanchos rents jet skis. As does Playa Mia and Paradise Beach, IIRC.

For ATVs you'll need an excursion. There are several companies in Coz. Some go off road some don't. There are also ship sponsored excursions which can do either. Those that have a beach stop included will probably not be stopping at a beach with jet skis.

Mr Sanchos rents jet skis. As does Playa Mia and Paradise Beach, IIRC.

For ATVs you'll need an excursion. There are several companies in Coz. Some go off road some don't. There are also ship sponsored excursions which can do either. Those that have a beach stop included will probably not be stopping at a beach with jet skis.

Awesome I've been looking at Paradise beach so that's great news. Thanks for the tips!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome I've been looking at Paradise beach so that's great news. Thanks for the tips!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks c-leg5. Couldn't remember exactly.

Sorry beachgirl676, PB doesn't have jet skis. :o It's Playa Mia that has the other jet ski rental vendor.

Thanks c-leg5. Couldn't remember exactly.

Sorry beachgirl676, PB doesn't have jet skis. :o It's Playa Mia that has the other jet ski rental vendor.

Yes it does Crew! If you scroll down it says jet skis, parasailing and banana boats. I dont know why the first FAQ expanded in the link - that is just what us included in the pass. The other activities are from 3rd party vendors.

Yes it does Crew! If you scroll down it says jet skis, parasailing and banana boats. I dont know why the first FAQ expanded in the link - that is just what us included in the pass. The other activities are from 3rd party vendors.

Hmmm, time to do another beach crawl to refresh my info!!;p