ALL time FAVORITE Ship

BellaSweet

Any Spirit Class ship, but particularly the Pride. Going on her again next month. Can't beat the layout on these ships. :cool:

I remember reading your one review before our first Pride trip and it was wonderful! We loved sailing on her and are doing it again in June. Its super convenient to drive down there from Harrisburg.

I am very excited to see many votes for the Magic. Next May will be my trifecta completed.....Dream, Breeze and then May 5, 2019, Magic. I will have to say that so far my favorite memories are from the Dream and the Miracle. I will be on the Splendor in November of this year and can't wait to experience this ship. The whirlpools on deck five of the Dream were an amazing find(the Breeze has them also but first experiencing them on the Dream wins that vote) and the split pools on the Lido deck of the Miracle were awesome(adults on one side and kiddos on the other side). A shout out to the Breeze for lunch time choices. It was very hard to choose where to eat lunch as there were so many places to pick from. Who needs dinner when one is so full from lunch!