Carnival coupon books

eddiebanks

I havent seen these coupon books. Any store that the rep on Carnival suggests I avoid like the plague knowing they up the prices to give kickbacks..

ive seen some coupons in sheets, like a charm or stuff like that, if its free try it. they are just trying to get you in the store, no harm if you say no to anything else.

i seem to remember these coupon books are just compilations of all the coupons they used to try and hand out at the shopping talks.

me and a roomie picked up one on princess not knowing they were not free .... we demanded our money back. no where did they post a cost, just had them stacked at the back. was my first or second cruise ... now i know to avoid any shops carnival says to shop at.

on princess they acted like oh these are so valuable you can only have one is why we need your name. never once saying they were charging. rip off artists. scam.

It turned into a fight between us. my roomie once she thumbed thru the coupon book tossed it into the trash so she didnt have it to turn back in to get a refund. As i said never once did they show there was a cost. and the thing they had us sign had no charge amouht, ... it was totally done in a scamming way.

my roomie finally got a refund but she was mad at me too for bringing her to the talk, so she was fighting with me too. How would i have known?

i guess they learned their lesson if the OP knew he was paying for the coupon book.

i seem to remember these coupon books are just compilations of all the coupons they used to try and hand out at the shopping talks.

me and a roomie picked up one on princess not knowing they were not free .... we demanded our money back. no where did they post a cost, just had them stacked at the back. was my first or second cruise ... now i know to avoid any shops carnival says to shop at.

on princess they acted like oh these are so valuable you can only have one is why we need your name. never once saying they were charging. rip off artists. scam.

It turned into a fight between us. my roomie once she thumbed thru the coupon book tossed it into the trash so she didnt have it to turn back in to get a refund. As i said never once did they show there was a cost. and the thing they had us sign had no charge amouht, ... it was totally done in a scamming way.

my roomie finally got a refund but she was mad at me too for bringing her to the talk, so she was fighting with me too. How would i have known?

i guess they learned their lesson if the OP knew he was paying for the coupon book.

As part of our booking for an upcoming cruise on Princess we get a coupon book free. About what it is worth.:)