Pacific Princess Obstructed Oceanview cabins 6046 and 6049 feedback

RubyLee

i’m currently booked in an inside cabin on deck 7 but I’m considering changing to an obstructed ocean view cabin so we have some natural light for the 12 day Oct. 30, 2019 sailing. I’m considering cabin 6046 or 6049 and am wondering if anyone has some experience in these cabins and some feedback. Does the cabin have a sofa or a just a chair? Is it noisy.

Thank you

i’m currently booked in an inside cabin on deck 7 but I’m considering changing to an obstructed ocean view cabin so we have some natural light for the 12 day Oct. 30, 2019 sailing. I’m considering cabin 6046 or 6049 and am wondering if anyone has some experience in these cabins and some feedback. Does the cabin have a sofa or a just a chair? Is it noisy.

Thank you

Did you check Renmar's OV web site? https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/ocean-pacific-princess/cabins-6035--6049

I've been in an OV on Princess (one of the cabins that doesn't show on the deck plans - reserved for visiting performers). Didn't have a sofa, just a chair. I don't remember what the number was (maybe 6035?), but it wasn't noisy, so most likely all of that area is relatively quiet.

OP, I second JF's recommendation to consult Renmar's awesome obstructed view cabins' site.

We have stayed in both 6046 and 6049, and love the virtually unobstructed view (no tender blocking the window nor crew members working on the tenders) and mid-ship location (very little motion and no noise from other decks). The only negative is that, because these cabins are smaller than the interior cabins (we have stayed in 7053 and liked it), they don't have a sofa so the only places to sit are on the beds or on the sole desk chair. If you plan to order room service breakfast, eating it on the small table in front of the little sofa in the interior cabin is more comfortable than eating it in bed or someone getting to sit on the chair in cabins 6046 and 6049. Hope this helps you make the decision that best suits you. We love the Pacific Princess (our next cruise is the Xmas cruise in December) and its sister ships. :D

Thank you

Obviously I can not look in your wallet but instead of spending about $ 70.00 US extra (per person) for an obstructed view with NO sofa on deck 6 you could spend about $ 210.00.00 US extra (per person) for an "unobstructed view" cabin on deck 4 which do have a sofa and are a little bit larger than the obstructed cabins. Just a thought.

Theo

• Like 1

Thank you all for your feedback. After consideration I upgraded to an unobstructed cabin 4045 on deck 4. 😄

PescadoAmarillo I love your blog! Our cruise from Venise to Rome is on Oct. 30, 2019 and I’ve been reading about your Adriatic, Mediterranean adventures on the Pacific Princess and have found your writting to be very helpful for planning and entertaining.

• Like 1