Oasis speciality dining

joeybee

We will be on Oasis in 23 days. We normally will only do one speciality restaurant per cruise. Never been on Oasis before so what do you recommend as the MUST do dinner?

We've done Chops on Legend Grandeur and Sabor on Freedom.

We will have baby in tow so wouldnt want to go anywhere we may feel out of place...though she is generally very laid back and quiet, but you never know!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

We loved 150 Central Park. The filet for two weeks was to die for and the desserts were delicious.

We also enjoyed Giovanni's. The risotto was my favorite!

Solarium Bistro is a lighter but delicious option as well. As a bonus, it's free w the exception of a few entree choices.

I would try a restaurant that is unique to Oasis class, 150 Central Park.

We'd second that - the scallops are outstanding:):) Chops would be our second choice, followed by Izumi (we do their take-out sushi at least once per cruise). The evening menu in the Solarium Bistro is also really good (but somewhat limited) - and that specialty venue is free.:)

We really enjoyed 150 Central Park on the Allure a few years ago, it was our favorite meal out of all of the specialty restaurants we dined at on that cruise. We booked the 5 night dining package for our upcoming Oasis cruise and are looking forward to another great meal at 150 CP in March.

I would try a restaurant that is unique to Oasis class, 150 Central Park.

+1 to this and IMO the best specialty restaurant on board, by far. Every other premium dining experience is just subpar objectively speaking. 150 had great service and memorable food experience.

Don't overlook Sabor for a relaxed dinner with the baby, if there is such a thing. It's not the upscale speciality restaurants and I would still do 150CP one night. But we enjoy the food, service, and venue. We eat a few times at Sabor when we don't want to go speciality or MDR/WJ. It's a much more relaxed surrounding.

We went to Giovanni's and had a table outside in central park, it was amazing. We tried babysitting (1 & 2 years old at the time) and that only worked for an hour or so, we had the kids with us in their strollers for the remainder of the meal, we will be going back for sure next time we're on an Oasis class ship