Booking first Azamara Quest cruise in Mediterranean in July

NewbieF

Hello, I'm a newbie to the forum and hoping to be taking our first cruise in July 2018 on Quest for my 50th. I'll be travelling with my husband and son. Currently considering whether we can all fit into a Continental Suite. I've not found any photos with the pull out couch assembled? Would there be sufficient storage and where would we store 3 holdalls?

Also, sharing a bathroom between 3 may be a juggle. Does anyone know if the Continental Suite gives you access to the Spa to use their showers/quiet area or is this the next Suite level up? I've read somewhere you can buy a pass but would like to find more information as to whether I can book for the cruise.

The cost of between the Club Continent Suite and a Club Ocean Suite is quite a leap that I'm undecided whether it's worth it. I'm also concerned I might get seasick in the forward Club Ocean Suite whereas the Club Continent is mid-ship.

Also, the current promo says 'free' wi-fi which my husband is arguing will be limited to a certain amount of minutes a day. Does anyone know if it is really unrestricted?

Lot's to ponder and having looked through the forum I've not been able to find the answers, especially as many of the comments don't relate to the post-furbished Quest.

I'm looking forward to great things and the Rome-Venice itinerary is ideal for us I'm pretty excited.

Cheerio for now!

The showers in the spa are open to all, not just suites. It’s the deck area at the front that’s reserved for suites and pass holders. I like the showers in the changing room. There’s two of them.

The WiFi is indeed unlimited, but it will be one device at a time only.

If you are at all worried about motion I’d avoid the CO Suites. The Med in July should be pretty benign. Just depends on your sensitivity.

Rome to Venice is a lovely itinerary.

Phil

The promo gives you one unlimited internet password. A suite gives you 235 internet minutes or a $150 discount on the unlimited package -- this is "per person," but I'm not sure if that includes the 3rd guest. Depending on the length of your cruise the upgrade can be free or very cheap. Together that would give you 3 unlimited packages.

The promo gives you one unlimited internet password. A suite gives you 235 internet minutes or a $150 discount on the unlimited package -- this is "per person," but I'm not sure if that includes the 3rd guest. Depending on the length of your cruise the upgrade can be free or very cheap. Together that would give you 3 unlimited packages.

Thanks for the tip- not sure I understand it fully but am sure it will make sense once I get the options from Azamara.