Disembarkation from the Pride: What time does it start and what time does it end?

It would be very helpful to know the approximate time window for disembarkation. I will be driving back to my home in Ohio when I disembark and am trying to decide how far to plan on driving that day. Thanks for your help!

if you do self assist you will get off a lot sooner-we were on deck one and i don't know what time we were called, but we were called first and were out of the terminal at about 10:10. If we had done regular debarkation, we wouldn't have gotten off until after 1230 (we would have been last to be called) that is an approximent time for you anyway, hope that helps!

We were on deck 4 and according to the schedule we were supposed to be off at 10:20 using self assist however they called our floor no later than 9:30. We still took our time leaving and didn't walk off until closer to 10. My guess is around 10:30 is when the people that checked their bags started getting off the ship.

Last August, we docked just after 9am, and the self-assist started leaving around 930. Although they were calling the self-assist off by deck, it was apparent that they weren't really checking who was where. It was probably a half hour between deck one, even number cabins until they called deck one, odd number cabins, and probably 500 people had left by then LOL. It was well into 2 hours afte they started self-assist before general debarkation started and our zone was off around noon.

We drove straight back to Ontario that day, taking the PA Pike route via Pittsburgh, opposed to the I-390/SR15 route we took down. We left the parking lot at 1230, stopped for lunch in Hagerstown, and arrived at the Cranberry toll plaza just after 5pm. This was also when the ship did the Friday to Friday itinerary, so we had a bit of traffic to deal with, which would probably be lighter on a Sunday.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, it sounds like disembarkation is done deck by deck, with deck 1 first, then 2, etc. That is a bit different from what I am used to on HAL where disembarkation is done usually by travel plans after the cruise. For example, if one had independent arrangements, i.e. driving, one would disembark close to the end of the time window.

The self-assist, in which you take your luggage with you, is done by deck. (On ours, they started with deck 1, then went deck 8 and down from there). Then general debarkation was done by zone numbers they assign based on your travel plans. Since we drove, we had a high number (24).

The self-assist, in which you take your luggage with you, is done by deck. (On ours, they started with deck 1, then went deck 8 and down from there). Then general debarkation was done by zone numbers they assign based on your travel plans. Since we drove, we had a high number (24).

Carnival's general disembarkation is done like HAL, then. Since I will be driving, it looks like I should plan for a Noon departure from the pier.

Thanks very much for the information! It will really be of use in helping me to plan!

Bob

• 7 years later...