Does carnival vista pizza

VARINA65

It sure beat RCI's pizza last time i had it but that has been awhile.

Hard to believe anybody's pizza is worse than RCI's.

Bill

Never had RCI’s pizza but it can’t be as bad as Princess’s.

Quick question since we're talking about their pizza. Are you allowed to take a pizza back to your room? Say if my girlfriend and I wanted to have a pizza and movie night in our cabin, would that be allowed, or do we have to eat it at the restaurant?

Quick question since we're talking about their pizza. Are you allowed to take a pizza back to your room? Say if my girlfriend and I wanted to have a pizza and movie night in our cabin, would that be allowed, or do we have to eat it at the restaurant?
We take it back to our cabin and watch TV every cruise. Or should I say I get a whole pizza and my wife sits patiently in the room waiting for it :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

• Like 1

So you can get a Caesar Salad while ordering from the Pizza Shop?

I'm sure Late night Pizza Line watching is fun !!

This was on royal the one time we tried them but it was late, like 2 am and the guy in front of us was very very drunk. He looked back at us started rubbing his stomach (he did have a big beer belly) and said in this creepy voice I have a Korean baby in here... His girlfriend was mortified!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they limit how many pizzas one person can order at a time? Of course if there is a huge lineup I wouldn't do it, but we'll have 5 people, including a 10 YO boy, crusing and I can see us wanting to get 2-3 pizzas to take back to our balconies to snack later at night, or even mid-afternoon...

So would there be an issue with me asking for 3 pizzas at once (again, assuming I'm not holding up a whole line of people)?

• 3 months later...

Oh yes, you can definitely do this. I usually order and take a cheese plate from the MDR back to cabin after dinner and have it as a late snack in the cabin.

We take it back to our cabin and watch TV every cruise. Or should I say I get a whole pizza and my wife sits patiently in the room waiting for it :)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Ha! That would be me and my wife too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

CARNIVAL VISTA Do they only serve pizza or can you get salad and calzones

Generally pizza and salad, but no calzones. They also have sodas and -- at least back in October -- Angry Orchard cider.

For late-night munchies, after the Deli closed at 11pm, they opened a late-night snacks station just to the right of the Deli. Pastas, ham and grilled-cheese sandwiches, etc. Those were available until at least 1 am, maybe 2 am.

BTW, the Deli was a little hard for us to spot. We'd gotten used to its location on Conquest-class ships, along the port side walkway within the Lido buffet, but on the Vista it's located in the middle of the buffet area, just a little ways forward of the pizza station. The late-night snacks were just to the right, and it seemed a lot of people in the pizza line just didn't notice those offerings, which were pretty good. :halo: