Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

Booked May 2008 on Holland America's Volendam and Veendam. Overnighting in Seward for 2 nights in between these two 1-week cruises (Vancouver to Seward, Seward to Vancouver.) Our 3rd & 4th AK cruises. LOVE cruising in AK. Very relaxing.

Jan

My DH and myself booked the Spirit rountrip from Vancouver because we wanted to cruise Glacier Bay. Does anyone have any good tips for Vancouver precruise? We need a nice hotel downtown and we want to ride the trolley and get a feel for the town.:D

My DH and myself booked the Spirit rountrip from Vancouver because we wanted to cruise Glacier Bay. Does anyone have any good tips for Vancouver precruise? We need a nice hotel downtown and we want to ride the trolley and get a feel for the town.:D

Are you really cruising in APRIL?

We are on May 26, 2008, Coral Princess! Our first trip to AK.:)

We are doing a B2B2B from S.F. to Vancouver, then May 12th, Vancouver to Whittier, then May 19th from Whittier to Vancouver. This will be our 5th and sixth Alaska cruise. So when we get off you will be getting on. I will keep the Coral all ship-shaped for you.:D

Marilyn

Well, not a cruise but I have an early May trip planned to Anchorage, Homer, Seward and Cordova. And an early July trip planned to Gustavus (Glacier Bay), Juneau, Wrangell and Anan Creek.

I want a life like yours! :)

Well, the plus is being able to travel a lot. The minus is I work a bit while I travel and I work a lot before/after the trip - like being in the office today. But the plane fare for all the flying in May and July will come to about $300. Thanks to a great deal for May combining Anchorage, New York and Minneapolis and frequent flyer miles for most everything else.

John

bruonlvr:

Which cabin AE, AD, AC?

I saw NCL is indeed cruising as of the last week in April

This year on our June 17th cruise to Alaska on the Pearl, we booked AE 9670 and were offered an upsell to the Deluxe Owner's Suite which we enjoyed tremendously:D

So for next year we booked AE 9670 again -- who knows, though, maybe we'll be lucky enough to be offered another upsell!;) Although, I really enjoy aft overlooking the wake!

I think April is a tad bit early for Alaska! Brrrrrr!

We're northbound on Carnival Spirit, June 18, 2008... with a few days (not enough but I don't have enough vacation!) for some post-cruise Alaska touring.

I'm SO excited... (and really REALLY early - heck, in the next month, my husband and I are off to Toronto so he can run the marathon and a few days later, Atlanta for our annual concert festival) I've wanted to cruise Alaska from the moment I heard that there are cruise ships there. He finally caved back in June. :)

-Sarah

Archived