Well, they changed it again...

Geargoesdown

On our last 3 cruises we have always booked a suite. The first time it included priority luggage handling, second one didn’t, third time it did. Well, just made final payment for the next cruise (it’s a suite) and it doesn’t include priority luggage handling! I wish they would just make up there mind and stop changing it!! Sorry, rant over.

I'm surprised it doesn't include priority luggage handling. Suites are expensive and I think they should always include it. Are you cruising on the same ship?

Yup! Last one was on the dream last year (included priority luggage) and the next is this spring on the Dream (does not include priority luggage).

Suite Amenities

In addition, guests in deluxe suite accommodations will receive:

•A high level of service provided by our most highly-rated stateroom stewards

•Two complimentary in-suite large bottles ofwater

•One complimentary bag of laundry

The following perks are not for those guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations unless they are VIFP Diamond or Platinum guests or have purchased Faster to the Fun.

•First Access to Stateroom

•Priority Luggage

•Priority line at Guest Services desk

•Dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number

You might call Carnival, I was just looking this past week and saw that suites come with priority boarding. Luggage tags should say priority as well.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Suite Amenities

The following perks are not for those guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations unless they are VIFP Diamond or Platinum guests or have purchased Faster to the Fun.

•Priority Luggage

I have been looking for an official list of suite amenities. Can you tell me where you found this list? Also, returning VFIP cruisers also get one bottle of water. So if you are traveling with a party of 4 and everyone is already entitled to a bottle of water and the suite comes with two bottles then you should get 6 bottles. I know 6 bottles of water is not a big deal but there are so few privileges with the suite and VFIP club that I want to make sure I get everything I am entitled to.

Just popped over the carnival's website to the FAQ section and found this nugget "Carnival’s Priority Check-in is an exclusive service designed to afford our VIFP Platinum and Diamond guests, and those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations, with special embarkation and debarkation privileges. The guest's boarding pass will be stamped PRIORITY for terminal and Captain’s Lounge* access."

It was never technically included. However, for some strange reason (glitch?) the luggage tags printed with “Priority” on them. It appears they have corrected the error.

This makes sense from a squeeze all of the money out of your standpoint. This makes suite guests who want immediate access to their room and luggage and a priority GS line to have to also purchase FTTF.

That is correct.

This makes sense from a squeeze all of the money out of your standpoint. This makes suite guests who want immediate access to their room and luggage and a priority GS line to have to also purchase FTTF.

Not sure how ... or even IF there is a way to check this ... but I wonder if it doesn't have something to do w/ the priority luggage being an add on only on Journey's cruises? We used to get FTTF, but it's not always available on Journey's sailings. We weren't able to purchase it on our Journey's cruise last year, BUT we did get priority boarding, luggage, etc w/ our spa suite. Just a thought.

Not sure how ... or even IF there is a way to check this ... but I wonder if it doesn't have something to do w/ the priority luggage being an add on only on Journey's cruises? We used to get FTTF, but it's not always available on Journey's sailings. We weren't able to purchase it on our Journey's cruise last year, BUT we did get priority boarding, luggage, etc w/ our spa suite. Just a thought.

It’s possible that your luggage tags had nothing to do with being on a Journey cruise, but rather it was during the long timeframe of the Suite tags printing incorrectly. You will always get Priority boarding with a Suite. Just a guess on my part as well.

Kind of silly on Carnival's part if that is their reasoning since - based on the complaints of not being able to snag it - FTTF always seems to sell out regardless.

Suite Amenities

•Priority Luggage

I have only sailed in suites and have never seen this offered.

Where did you get this listing?

In our case we are Diamond and our luggage tags say priority but we do not get our luggage any earlier because of it.

Maybe now that they corrected the Suite tags, there will be less Priority luggage and will allow everyone else that is supposed to have it get their bags as they should. Well one can hope anyway.

We just sailed on the Glory and 20 of us all had suites. We did get letters explaining the suite perks and it did include 2 waters and one bag of laundry. Although my wife and I are Platinum I do feel suite guests should get priority luggage and rooms available right away. Especially since FTTF is available....they should included FTTP by default for suite guests. One surprise was Carnival included premium bath products which I haven't seen before. We did have to ask a few times for refills. Royal has nice suite perks and its about time Carnival raise the bar.

We just sailed on the Glory and 20 of us all had suites. We did get letters explaining the suite perks and it did include 2 waters and one bag of laundry. Although my wife and I are Platinum I do feel suite guests should get priority luggage and rooms available right away. Especially since FTTF is available....they should included FTTP by default for suite guests. One surprise was Carnival included premium bath products which I haven't seen before. We did have to ask a few times for refills but it was a nice perk. Royal has nice suite perks and its about time Carnival raise the bar.

Again it sounds good, but how can the Room Stewards get all the Suite cabins ready along with FTTF/D/P first thing? The suites are located in one section.