Help on uber from houston.

miss tea

Has anybody ever used Uber from Houston to the Port of Galveston. I was wondering what the price difference was compared to Galveston limo and Galveston Express. I have never used uber before so any information on this would be good.

Has anybody ever used Uber from Houston to the Port of Galveston. I was wondering what the price difference was compared to Galveston limo and Galveston Express. I have never used uber before so any information on this would be good.

I’m not sure how much Galveston Express charges. I can tell you we paid $103 + $10 tip in January for Lyft Plus (equivalent to UberXL) to get 4 of us and our luggage to the port from the Houston Hobby SpringHill Suites. After the cruise we paid approximately $10-$15 more to go from the port to Houston Hobby. Hope this helps!

We just returned yesterday from a cruise on Liberty of the Seas. Uber from Hobby to hotel on Galveston Island was 35.00 and return trip from cruise terminal to Hobby was 51.00. Both times our wait time was under 3 minutes for our ride.