The Cruise on ITV

ACoupleAtSea

• 7 months later...

Returned from the Majestic Princess two weeks ago. “The Cruise” from ITV was filming from Shanghai to Sydney. They may be filming from Sydney for another couple of weeks. The “Patter” had a disclosure about the filming aboard.

Just changed my VPN location to London. Checked the ITV Hub page for "The Cruise". Nope.

We're really sorry

The page you're looking for can't be found. We hope you'll enjoy catching up on one of your other favourite shows.

Just changed my VPN location to London. Checked the ITV Hub page for "The Cruise". Nope.

We're really sorry

The page you're looking for can't be found. We hope you'll enjoy catching up on one of your other favourite shows.

Did you use a British accent?

On 10/9/2018 at 5:32 AM, datone said:

Excellent link, thanks very much for posting it. Unfortunately, a few episodes are missing from this playlist, and after MUCH searching and Googling, I can't find them. Would someone possibly have links to a full set of these great videos. I've also been searching for a way to buy the DVD/Bluray version of the series, but that's also a no go. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to obtain it?

• 1 month later...

.