Star questions

House_Atreides

We are sailing soon in the Star and I have a few questions. I’ve trolled the search but can’t find any answers...

Does anyone know since the upfit if the OS with 2 balconies...have these been included in redecorating? Does anyone have photos?

I’ve been looking for a card room on the deck plans however I can’t find one. Is there a card room?

I have mobility problems. Is there a way to get to the Sky High Bar without having to use the stairs by all the deck chairs?

Also where are the smoking areas now?

Many thanks!

We are sailing soon in the Star and I have a few questions. I’ve trolled the search but can’t find any answers...

Does anyone know since the upfit if the OS with 2 balconies...have these been included in redecorating? Does anyone have photos?

I’ve been looking for a card room on the deck plans however I can’t find one. Is there a card room?

I have mobility problems. Is there a way to get to the Sky High Bar without having to use the stairs by all the deck chairs?

Many thanks!

deleted.

Card Room

There are 4 rooms behind the Library (Deck 12) where there have been games and cards in the past.

Sky High Bar

From memory I am sure there is no other way of getting there other than using one or other set of stairs.

Card Room

There are 4 rooms behind the Library (Deck 12) where there have been games and cards in the past.

Sky High Bar

From memory I am sure there is no other way of getting there other than using one or other set of stairs.

Thank you so much for the info! Happy cruising!

Many thanks!

were are in an owners suite with two balconies on deck nine Star next May 24Venice. Would you report back? I check daily to see if anything opens on deck ten OS, but right now ALL suites are sold out 9 months in advance. I had this cabin on the Pearl once and loved it, but we were on deck 10. I got the last one, and am thrilled no matter 10 or 9! Please review when you get back

were are in an owners suite with two balconies on deck nine Star next May 24Venice. Would you report back? I check daily to see if anything opens on deck ten OS, but right now ALL suites are sold out 9 months in advance. I had this cabin on the Pearl once and loved it, but we were on deck 10. I got the last one, and am thrilled no matter 10 or 9! Please review when you get back

I absolutely will! We are however bidding on the 3BR Villa....$1250 pp is the minimum bid so we'll see.

We had an aft suite on the Pearl and loved it.

We booked about a year in advance for this upcoming trip. We sail on 11/1/18 from Rome.

I will also include photos. I do not see many of the Star since refurb which is surprising and disappointing too 😜