To recent sailors on Brilliance, are there Coke machines?

Go figure, I just called Royal and was told there are machines in the Windjammer and on deck 6.

It's possible the machines are there and no one has reported them, but that would be unusual for this forum.

I’ve been told that as long as a ship spends part of each year in Europe, freestyle coke machines will not be installed as they cannot be supported while away from North America.

That's the long time rumor like with Serenade and other ships that don't have Freestyle. Ship's have had multiple recent Dry Dock's and still no machine added, may never...

I’ve been told that as long as a ship spends part of each year in Europe, freestyle coke machines will not be installed as they cannot be supported while away from North America.
That's a myth. Oasis, Allure, Symphony and others have sent the summers in Europe and they have the Freestyle machines.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

That's a myth. Oasis, Allure, Symphony and others have sent the summers in Europe and they have the Freestyle machines.

To further disprove the myth, Jewel has them, and is in Europe now.

Liberty does not have them and has been based in the US for years.

Having spoken to a RCI rep on the phone and been told there are Coke machines, I have now sent an email request for info regarding what is the situation on Brilliance. I have mentioned in the email that Cruise Critic members have said there are no such machines. Lets see what they come up with...;p

Maybe they were added in the past hour??? I’ll call C & A immediately, right after I email Michael Bayley.

Please add to your email to switch to a USA satellite. Any more BBC and Sky news and I'm going to hurl. Some non-eu ESPN would be a blessing too! Pretty much done with cricket.

Having spoken to a RCI rep on the phone and been told there are Coke machines, I have now sent an email request for info regarding what is the situation on Brilliance. I have mentioned in the email that Cruise Critic members have said there are no such machines. Lets see what they come up with...;p

I would not be holding my breath waiting for that email response. Sometimes it takes a week or more, beyond the initial automated response.