Goodie bag ideas......

If you have access to the Diamond or Suite Concierge, speak to them. For our daughter's wedding on Liberty, we were able to arrange to meet with the deck supervisor prior to staterooms opening, and put the goody bags in each of the guest staterooms.

Thank you so much Bob. This will be my first cruise as Diamond. I will try meeting the deck supervisor.

I'm trying to make this as memorable as possible as you never know how long they will want Mom to tag along on vacations......:loudcry:

I made a cruise bag for my Sister's first cruise in a backpack that she could use for excursions. Included things like the magnets, towel clips, insulated cup for coffee or cold drinks, sunscreen, aloe, small first aid kit (everything fit in a Ziploc baggie), lanyard, starbucks gift card, deck of playing cards, dollar store poncho, some empty ziplocs of all sizes, a few snacks that I knew she liked, shelf stable coffee creamer (she loves French Vanilla), a travel journal, post it notes, ink pens, highlighter, word search book, some dollar bills, battery operated tea light and some ear plugs knowing that I snore.

It sounds like a lot of stuff but it was all fairly small and would fit in a gallon Ziploc bag. She loved it. With the exception of the few liquids it's already flown with her on her cross country trip this Spring to San Francisco and has been repacked and awaits her next couple of trips this summer and cruise this fall.

I made a cruise bag for my Sister's first cruise in a backpack that she could use for excursions. Included things like the magnets, towel clips, insulated cup for coffee or cold drinks, sunscreen, aloe, small first aid kit (everything fit in a Ziploc baggie), lanyard, starbucks gift card, deck of playing cards, dollar store poncho, some empty ziplocs of all sizes, a few snacks that I knew she liked, shelf stable coffee creamer (she loves French Vanilla), a travel journal, post it notes, ink pens, highlighter, word search book, some dollar bills, battery operated tea light and some ear plugs knowing that I snore.

It sounds like a lot of stuff but it was all fairly small and would fit in a gallon Ziploc bag. She loved it. With the exception of the few liquids it's already flown with her on her cross country trip this Spring to San Francisco and has been repacked and awaits her next couple of trips this summer and cruise this fall.

Awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy everyone!

I am looking for ideas for a goodie bag items for my 3 "kids" 20-22. We are going on HOTS in July.

I just want to make them a little something celebratory. So far I have Boca clips, magnetic clips, highlighter, wrapped candies.

Thanks for the help!

A book on drink names since they are inexperienced with what to buy at the bar. Hangover tips, and medicine. For the 21 or above, a beverage package coupon. I guess I don't have anything. By that age, both of them got married, and by age 22 my eldest owned his own house. They all have been on their own vacations already so other than some advice, I just can't think of anything that I would do.

Shark bites gummy candy, goldfish crackers. Tide pen or shout wipes. Lanyard. I throw in a couple of drink umbrellas. Glow in dark bracelets from dollar store. May be easy to find each other? That being said, I have taken those onboard and never used them, I forget about them. Strong magnetic hooks for walls.

Edited by RN4Nsy
Misspelled words