Restaurant bars

bethhorn

Hi.

How does it work with the UBP in regards to specialty restaurants? If we aren't eating in one, is there a way to get the specialty drinks they serve at the restaurant bars?

For example, I've heard great things about the Speakeasytini at Cagney's, but we weren't planning to eat there. Is there an actual bar in the restaurant I can just walk up to and order from?

Any advice on doing so? For example, is it necessary to avoid dinner rush hour or any time is fine?

Thanks!

Which ship? Depending on the ship, Cagney's either has its own bar (often shared with Moderno), or they use a nearby bar for drink orders. In either case, you can go to that bar even if you're not eating at Cagney's, and I assume they'll serve you a Speakeasy Martini under the UBP (but I haven't tried this personally).

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Hi. How does it work with the UBP in regards to specialty restaurants? If we aren't eating in one, is there a way to get the specialty drinks they serve at the restaurant bars? For example, I've heard great things about the Speakeasytini at Cagney's, but we weren't planning to eat there. Is there an actual bar in the restaurant I can just walk up to and order from? Any advice on doing so? For example, is it necessary to avoid dinner rush hour or any time is fine?

Your UBP will work at any bar (that you have access to). Yes, you can just have a drink at Cagney's bar. No, you can't walk into the Havens to go to the bar (unless you are a Havens guest).

Which ship? Depending on the ship, Cagney's either has its own bar (often shared with Moderno), or they use a nearby bar for drink orders. In either case, you can go to that bar even if you're not eating at Cagney's, and I assume they'll serve you a Speakeasy Martini under the UBP (but I haven't tried this personally).

We'll be on the Getaway...