Dawn Owner's Suite Liquor Request

cmdchiefthom

My wife and I have been in many suites in the past, and even an Owners Suite aboard Princess. We booked our first NCL Owners Suite on the Dawn, with both adjoining rooms, for a special family cruise coming up in April. I know NCL provided a number of bottles, or bottle of liquor of the guest's choosing en-suite in the past, however I don't see any references to it on the NCL site now. Does anyone know if NCl stopped the practice since FDR took over? If not, what's the process to make the request? ;)

My wife and I have been in many suites in the past, and even an Owners Suite aboard Princess. We booked our first NCL Owners Suite on the Dawn, with both adjoining rooms, for a special family cruise coming up in April. I know NCL provided a number of bottles, or bottle of liquor of the guest's choosing en-suite in the past, however I don't see any references to it on the NCL site now. Does anyone know if NCl stopped the practice since FDR took over? If not, what's the process to make the request? ;)

It's still available, you'll get 3 bottles of liquor. Your Butler will have a list from you to select from when you arrive. I've been able to write in some other options that weren't shown on the list....like 1800 Tequila, and Baileys as an example.

Here's the mention of it for the Deluxe Owner suite on the website, it's the same number of bottles for the Owner suites...

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/cruise-suites-and-penthouses#t5m2

Relax with an incredible floor-to-ceiling view, and let the butler and concierge take care of the finer details. With up to 1,392 sq. ft.*, the Deluxe Owner’s Suite pampers up to six guests. Champagne, custom selection of liquor, fruit, bottled water and sodas. No balcony on Norwegian Dawn and Norwegian Star.

Available on Pride of America, Norwegian Dawn and Norwegian Star.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Check me on this one there are 4 Owners Suites - 2 on Deck 10 and 2 on Deck 9 cabins 9006 - 9506 - 10006 - 10506.

All of these do have balconies - 2 per cabin - 1 forward and 1 on the side.

Are these included in the 3 bottles of complimentary booze ?

The fare in some of these OS staterooms exceeds the fare of the DOS on Deck 12 !

You'll get an email from the pre-concierge asking for your preferences for different things. On that email you will have a list of bottles to choose from as well as sodas etc. Just fill it in and return it.

You on 9 or 10? Both have the front and side balconies. You'll still get the 3 bottles, unlimited in room soda and water, 1 champagne for room, sparkling wine bottle if you are Plat.

The ones on 10 have a dining nook which is nice. Rooms re-done for most part at last drydock. Generally very quiet up there.

You on 9 or 10? Both have the front and side balconies. You'll still get the 3 bottles, unlimited in room soda and water, 1 champagne for room, sparkling wine bottle if you are Plat.

The ones on 10 have a dining nook which is nice. Rooms re-done for most part at last drydock. Generally very quiet up there.

We generally book a Penthouse on deck 9 when we're aboard the Jewel class, simply because the bridge above casts more of a shadow over the large balconies across the front of the ship on deck 10. We have the adjoining two cabins booked for this trip, a Penthouse and a BC balcony. As for the liquor, I notice it mentioned for the "Deluxe" Owners Suites, but not the "Owners Suites". The omission of mentioning the liquor may speak volumes.:rolleyes: It's not a big deal, but perhaps one of FDR's recent budget cuts.:cool:

We generally book a Penthouse on deck 9 when we're aboard the Jewel class, simply because the bridge above casts more of a shadow over the large balconies across the front of the ship on deck 10. We have the adjoining two cabins booked for this trip, a Penthouse and a BC balcony. As for the liquor, I notice it mentioned for the "Deluxe" Owners Suites, but not the "Owners Suites". The omission of mentioning the liquor may speak volumes.:rolleyes: It's not a big deal, but perhaps one of FDR's recent budget cuts.:cool:

That makes sense about the deck. We had an OS on 10 on Dawn. The OS should still have the 3 bottles, I think the PP thought you were talking about the DOS and not the OS so they mentioned that. Of course, anything could change from now and April.

The OS on Dawn are nice - you'll have a half bath right inside the entrance, a large living room, a couch, a couple chairs, interactive TV, large walk in closet in bathroom, 2 safes, tv in bedroom (sounds like they took out the tv above the tub). I've only seen pics of the deck 10 ones post drydock - the color scheme is pretty consistent with the other recent drydocks with the suite having light brown/dark tan carpet with wavy green lines and the other decor matches.