Beach Cabanas - Harvest Caye

littleengine

My friends and I have a beach cabana on Harvest Caye booked for our cruise on the Getaway in Feb 2017. I'm hoping someone who'll be booking one of them in the next few weeks can answer a few Qs re how the concierge service works. I noticed in a video from earlier this week that the cabanas have a mini fridge. Since no food or drinks come with the cabana, what's the purpose of this? When you order drinks from the concierge do they bring them still sealed, so you can put them in the fridge for later? Is there a menu of things you can order through the concierge? If so, can someone post pics of it including the prices? Trying to get a sense of how much food/drinks could cost for the day.

Thanks!

According to J Rossie, who posted the Utube video of the cabana, not even water is provided. Unless his statement about a "waiter" is a typo and he meant to write "water".

He does not say this in the video, but responds to written comments after the video is shown. Ahh, let's see if I can find his statment.

you get a concierge, waiter, towels and free high speed wi-fi. Other than that it's basically just the cabana. They will shuttle you around the island so you don't have to walk so much either.

Still hoping others will respond............pool cabanas, food (type and quality)

Scanditaly

I think I have a partial answer for this question. When I booked the cabana I was told that when I arrived on board the ticket would be in my cabin (as with other excursions), and when the time came,mI would gather my 5 friends and we'd all be taken to the cabanas where we'd each get a wristband, identifying that we have a cabana. I'm guessing you don't get into the cabana area unless you have one of these, so it would be fairly easy to tell who belonged and who didn't.

I would also like to know how closely they monitor the six people maximum. Looks like the cabanas can hold more than six (and definitely more than six people's stuff!).

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums