Vitamin Water?

jules815

Vitamin water is Kind of available.

On our recent Solstice cruise to Hawaii I upgraded my beverage package because I love Vitamin water Zero and I am watching my sugar intake. Things were great the first few days, then they were out of stock completely. More than half the cruise it was unavailable. They ran out of a lot of stuff and no one seemed to really care - it was just so sad, too bad.

I did not see any La Croix water at all.

I was able to get it at most of the bars. As Lisah101 says it's kind of hit and miss as it wasn't always available at every bar and those that had it usually had a limited selection of flavours.

That said I had good luck getting it at the bar on the Port side of the Oceanview Cafe as well as the pool bar.

I seem to remember reading that Vitamin Water is available on board.

Does anyone know where it's available on Reflection?

When I asked on board I was told the outside bars and Oceanview Cafe. When I wanted a bottle I usually went to the Pool Bar or Oceanview Cafe.

It's not just finding the right bar - it was the pool bar and the Ocean View cafe which were both out of stock completely, we even went to guest services who admitted they had no more in stock as they only load a small quantity.

My recommendation is if you think it is likely to run out during your cruise take a walk past bars that have it in stock get a few bottles and put them in your cabin fridge. They are restricted to premium package and one bottle at a time