HELP!! Planing girls cruise for Oct 2018

cagirl96

Hello,

I am overwhelmed looking for a cruise. Our group would like to leave out of Florida for 5-7 nights. Looking for a good deal but overwhelmed with the additional prices. I cannot find anything that breaks down the prices of the different cruise line drink packages. Hoping to be in a balcony. So my questions are:

1- where can I find a breakdown of all the drink package prices?

2- best cruise for Oct (weather wise)?

3- where can I find truly the best deals?

THANKS so much!!!

Edited by cagirl96

I agree....a travel agent can give you better comparisons than can we. As far as drink packages..I'm assuming this will be a drinking crowd.....so a package might make sense. Unless you're planning on drinking most of the time, there are plenty of included non-booze drinks....and you can buy ANYTHING without a package....just so you know!

October is smack dab in the middle of hurricane season. It’s cheaper because of that; but you have to accept that if a hurricane hits when your cruise is scheduled it could derail it.

A majority of cruise lines I have looked at have the same prices whether you book through the cruise line or a TA.

NCL and celebrity include the drink package with booking on most cruises for the first two people in the room (just can’t be combined with some discount pricing); carnival will have the cheapest overall prices but the drink package will run an extra $50ish each per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Although it will be hurricane season you can be assured that the cruise ship will stay away from any hurricanes that may pop up. If you choose eastern Caribbean and a hurricane pops up in that area the cruise may have to skip one or more ports, but will usually find alternative ports. If the hurricane is still far away but projected to head toward your ports they may change the eastern Caribbean cruise into a western Caribbean journey.

Have a great trip!