MSC Cruises & Cruise Critic: Meet & Mingle Parties on MSC Divina & MSC Seaside!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:28 PM.
Georgia
2,795 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
Originally posted by thegraminator
I am not sure if signing up for the roll call automatically signs us up for the Meet and Mingle get together but we are sailing on the June 2nd Seaside cruise . We are a family of six ages 60, 61, 39, 36,9 & 6 staying in 2 cabins in deck 13. We are anxious to meet some fellow cruisers and the Capt and crew.
No it doesn’t automatically sign you up for the CC meet&greet. Click on the “more” link above this thread and click on the meet & mingle. Follow links to find your date, ship and proceed from there.
They send an email and you will get the invitation in your cabin
Wirral UK
78 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Originally posted by thegraminator
I am not sure if signing up for the roll call automatically signs us up for the Meet and Mingle get together but we are sailing on the June 2nd Seaside cruise . We are a family of six ages 60, 61, 39, 36,9 & 6 staying in 2 cabins in deck 13. We are anxious to meet some fellow cruisers and the Capt and crew.
Hello I couldn't say for certain but think when we sailed with another cruise line we had to sign up separately for the meet and mingle . We are sailing for our 1st cruise on MSC Fantasia 10th April but they don't do meet and mingle on this ship it's a shame they don't as a great introduction to other cruisers
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

upcoming cruises
MSC Fantasia April 2018-sailed
Costa Magica Baltic July 2018
Celebrity Eclipse South America March 2019

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi there. Just returned from cruise on MSC seaside and attended the cruise critic meet and mingle. It was well attended and well organised by Msc. Captain Marco Massa and Cruise director Stephen Cloete were in attendance along with some senior officers. Really good atmosphere and opportunity to meet other cruise critics. Hopefully this will be extended to other Msc ships.
Newquay, Cornwall, UK
2,287 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
We are currently onboard Magnifica and there is a notice in today's planner for all Cruise Critic members that there will be a meet and mingle on Friday morning at 11 am.

This is the first I've heard about meet and mingles on this ship so maybe they are trying it out.

Thank you MSC.

Julie
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
5th November 2018 Jewel of the Seas

Magnifica April '18,Constellation (Suez) Nov '17, Brilliance of the Seas(TA) Oct/Nov'16, Musica, January '16, Ventura,June '15 Splendour of the Seas(TA) April/May '15, Aurora January '15, Oasis of the Seas,September '14, Adventure of the Seas, May'14, Navigator of the Seas September'13, Brilliance of the Seas March '13 B2B, Adventure of the Seas(TA) November'12, Norwegian Jade New Year 11/12, Liberty of the Seas(TA) April '11,Adventure of the Seas Oct '10, Celebrity Eclipse July '10, Costa Luminosa New Year 09/10, Navigator of the Seas Oct '09, Vision of the Seas May '09, Explorer of the Seas April '09,Thomson Celebration Cruise New Year 08/09, Independence of the Seas cruise Aug '08, Aurora Cruise Dec '07, Concordia Oct '07, Navigator of the Seas June '07, Constellation April '07, Splendour of the Seas Oct '06, Paradise Oct '05, Caribbean Princess April '05, Voyager of the Seas Nov '03, Fascination Oct '00, Celebration March '98
Jacksonville, FL
78 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hello friends - I'm wondering if anyone who's done the Seaside M&M remembers which day of the cruise it happened on?

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
- John M.
Jacksonville, FL
Georgia
2,795 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
Originally posted by johnnimac
Hello friends - I'm wondering if anyone who's done the Seaside M&M remembers which day of the cruise it happened on?

Thanks!
Last week it was the first day at sea, Sunday