Posted April 22nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
We have never sailed on MSC but will sail on the Seaside in June. I have a few questions that I hope others can provide some insights.
- It seems like you have to use akiosk to register a credit card to your account within the first 48 hours. Does each adult need to do this linking to sail and sign cards to their individual credit cards or does only one adult need to do this for the entire cabin?
- Do the children’s cards have any charging privileges or do they need to established separately? If not automatic, how does one provide limited charge privileges for their children?
- Where do you get the bracelets forthe children?
- Where do you go for the registration/waiver for the slides?
- We are in a Fantastica cabin(super family), where do we get the bracelets for the adults and what is the cost?
- Does MSC assign a time that you are to arrive at the port or can you show up at any time during the arrival window? We will be taking a hotel shuttle from Fort Lauderdale to the Port and the shuttle times may be limited.
- At what time are the cabins normally available on embarkation day?
- Does MSC assign debarkation numbers on the Seaside, how smooth is the Debarkation process compared to other experiences? My mother is turning 85 at the end of this cruise and uses a walker/cane (recent back surgery) and I am a little concerned about large pushy crowds or long wait times for her (recent poor experience on Carnival that she would have struggled with had she been with us).
- We have a party of 5 for early dining. How likely is it we will be seated with another party? If assigned with another party, how likely is it that you can get a private table?
- Reading the luggage information on the MSC web pages, it appears that there are both size and weight limits for checked and carry-on baggage. How strictly enforced are these limits?
- I keep reading wonderful things about the pizza. I know there is a charge for the pizza from room service, but is it free in other locations on the ship?
- How strictly enforced are the age limits on the slides? My daughter is underage but meets the height requirement. She has been able to use the slides on other lines and will be disappointed if she cannot use the slides on MSC. However, with the water park and other features, I am sure she will be fine either way- just initially disappointed.
- Can anyone share details on how the child pull out from dinner works with the kid’s club? It seems they eat with the parents but then staff picks them up for the kid’s club.
- Does the kid’s club have any late night activities for children – either free or additional cost? My children have enjoyed and look forward to “owl jams” on Carnival.
- Does the Seaside show movies ondeck every evening or just certain days? Also, are the movies shown once or twice each evening?