Match Status

joyce&bob

Hi! I'm looking into booking a cruise on MSC, but want to check into the status match before booking. We are Diamond on RCCL. Does anyone know or have experience with which status match that would be on MSC. I saw on another post in here about Status Match that a Diamond Plus matched to MSC Black. Of Course I'll call MSC but have heard how LONG people have been on hold with them, so kind of dreading that part.

Thank you!

Hi! I'm looking into booking a cruise on MSC, but want to check into the status match before booking. We are Diamond on RCCL. Does anyone know or have experience with which status match that would be on MSC. I saw on another post in here about Status Match that a Diamond Plus matched to MSC Black. Of Course I'll call MSC but have heard how LONG people have been on hold with them, so kind of dreading that part.

Thank you!

D, d+ and pinnacle matches to black.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Thank you!

As the above poster stated, you will match to Black Status. You have nothing to lose by applying. You do not have to book a cruise (you have 3 years to maintain status). I did it "on line" . Much easier than being "on hold" on the phone. Easy peasy.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx