Pre-booking Le Bistro and Moderno using Platinum voucher

farjar

We will be first time platinum members on our next cruise. We would like to pre-book our free dinners at Le Bistro and Moderno prior to sailing but will not have our voucher until we get to our cabin. How does that work? Will we be charged a fee when we book and credited back later when we turn in our voucher? We would prefer not to have to go to our room first, get the voucher then stand in the reservation line when we get on the ship. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Le Bistro is no problem as there isn’t an upfront charge anyway. Just go ahead and book it.

Moderno is also not a problem if you have the dining package, but otherwise you will have to pay upfront when you book.

The link in my signature gives details on this.

Edit with more info: if you do wait until you are onboard to book you don’t need your voucher. You only need that when you actually go to the meal. If you don’t have the dining package and not want to prepay Moderno then just book it when you board.

Edited by KeithJenner

I have always called to make reservations ahead of time, let them know you are platinum if you call. The vouchers will tell you what restaurants they are valid at, and you hand the voucher to the matria' de when you arrive at the restaurant. I have always been asked for the voucher.