Ncl escape must dos

tinydancer812

And when is the best time to do the rope climb? I imagine there’s a line?

We always try to get there just before it opens. There is usually a bit of a queue then, and you have to wait for it to open, but at least you know it shouldn’t be too long. Once it is all going they can only send new people up when someone finishes and it can take a while.

The other option is a port day if you aren’t getting off for the full time in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ropes course- agree with getting there a little before it opens. There will be a line but they will get you all straight on. It opened at 10am for us. The mini golf is fun and free.

Agree with Food Republic, also we had an absolutely fantastic meal in La Cucina. It doesn't get a lot of love on these boards but it was so good. If Andre is still the cruise director then anything he is running- he's hilarious. The Brat Pack For The Record is a wonderful show too, don't miss it!

Our favorites on the ship: 1) spa thermal passes; 2) Mixx Bar (I took someone's advice and tipped the bartenders in cash the first time there; it went a long way to alleviate the normally slow drink ordering process); the Wine Bar; 4) reading with a drink (I see a theme developing) on the lounger on our balcony; 5) the various chairs and sofas on the Waterfront; and 6) to my great surprise, breakfast at the Garden Cafe very early, before it got crowded. You could sit at a window or even outside, it was quiet, and the food was good diner-style breakfast fare.

Trivia at The District!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk[/quote

Was just on the Escape three weeks ago, and we never had trivia at The District. Would have loved this as our cabins were right around the corner. Always had to go to the atrium.

Food Republic

Pincho Tapas

Sugarcane Mojito Bar

The District Brew House

For a really nice dinner, Bayamo

If your up for the race to get a Vibe Pass, it's a great place to get away, with great service and always a chair available...

Trivia at The District!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk[/quote

Was just on the Escape three weeks ago, and we never had trivia at The District. Would have loved this as our cabins were right around the corner. Always had to go to the atrium.

I sailed summer of 2016 and they usually had music trivia in the evenings there. It was a blast. Name that MJ song, name that 90s song, etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We were on the Escape two years ago and a returning for a second trip next month. We have our own list of things we want to do that we either missed the first time or didn't get to spend enough time doing.

On our list includes the water slides, District Brewhouse, and the spa.

On our first trip, we spent a ton of time at the wine bar -- we had outstanding service there and it was great for people watching. We'll certainly stop there this time, but we want to visit more of the bars that we didn't get to spend enough time at on our last trip.