Golf clubs on board

I have often though about bringing my clubs along to squeeze in a round while in port, but was never sure how it would work. Interested in hearing if anyone else has done this! OP, have you heard of a golf themed cruise before? There certainly must be one out there if there are "motorcycle cruises" where you pack your own bike! haha

For the record, I have rented clubs, as a single digit handicap golfer, in Bermuda during a NCL cruise and found them to be more than adequate. With that experience in hand, I would never consider bringing my own clubs. Much more bother than benefit.

We are leaving next week for Bermuda and I was planning to bring my clubs, but was worried about space. Is there a closet I can store the clubs in, or possibly under the bed?

they should fit under the bed, since suitcases do. unless you have a gigantic, non-carry bag.

what i really wish you could bring on board is a bicycle!

I'm planning to bring mine on Escape in two weeks. I've read a few times the Port Royal rental clubs are beat, worn grips, older Taylormades if I remember.

But I also live in NYS so I don't have to fly...

We were there in 2013 & clubs were new - that was a while ago so all bets are off!

If it's a RT & you don't mind carrying you're own -Go for it - easy to store in cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums