Packing for 30 day trip

I have a sensitive nose, also. My son rather rudely says I have the nose of a bloodhound!! :D

Even when something I wear (at any time) doesn't need to be washed, I freshen it with a very light, citrus cologne from B&B Shop: White Citrus. It dissipates within an hour, and leaves just a hint of a nice smell in the closet and garment. This comes in handy on cruises.

I also Febreeze the insoles of my sandals at the end of the day.

Since most of my cruise tops are chiffon, they wash easily in the bathroom sink, are hung on the clothes line in the shower, and by morning are completely dry. (Leave the bathroom door open over night to let air flow into the bathroom.) Undies take a little longer, so I got a supply of very small wooden clothes pins from ebay, hang one pair to a clip, and move them to the closet when we go out the next day. I clip them to an empty hanger in the morning. They are dry within 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree with most of the above. Will add that DH and I each bought 3 pair of Ex Officio undies which wash easily and dry quickly. Also, because I had trouble locating inflatable hangers, we brought balloons to put inside clothes on regular plastic hangers. Fewer wrinkles and faster drying.