Steakhouse Reservations for large group

quicstang03

Hello. We are a group of 35 in 15 cabins, however, we are not booked as a group. Does anyone know if one of us can make a reservation online for the Carnival Steakhouse for our entire group, or if each individual cabin has to make their own? I emailed event planning but they said it had to be done online since we weren't booked as a group. I did try booking it under my booking number but I've received no confirmation. It's been over a week and I know it can sometimes take longer, but wasn't sure if this was the correct way to make them or not. Has anyone ever made steakhouse reservation for a large group this way? Thanks!

Edited by quicstang03

I would call the cruise line dinner reservations & ask them

If you book not as a group you may not be seated in the same area T

Option 2

everyone book the same nice & time then ask the Maitre'd when you board to seat you all in the same section

Make the reservation in your name and have everyone int he group pay their share,. Get the basic pp charge from them before the dinner and arrange how they all will cover ( additional l costs such as drinks, wine etc )

First you must understand that tables are attached to the floor, they do not move. While all specialty restaurants are large enough to take 35 people, They do not have the staff to handle 35 at one time. They have their own kitchen and use a grill. I can guarantee it is no where large enough to handle 35 steaks at one time. Might take 3 or 4 cycles to cook that many steaks. First people served may be finished before the last group is even served. Not saying it CAN'T happen, but this is up to the actual restaurant not some one working a phone bank.

you will be hard pressed to get all 35 in at once. the venues just plain cannot handle that timing wise so that everyone gets the same course at the same time. you would almost certainly need to arrange once on board to book the entire restaurant and that will be very hard to do because of people prebooking their days and times. if it is doable, it would be at the least popular times( such as right before it closes for the evening)

largest table I have seen holds like 8-10. most of the others are 2 and 4 tops.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I don't know if it's doable or not. When I emailed event planning for large groups, they in no way made it sound like it couldn't be done. I would think if it couldn't be done, they would have said something. I will be emailing the steakhouse directly to see what they say. My cruise is on the Conquest Oct, 2019. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone for your responses. I don't know if it's doable or not. When I emailed event planning for large groups, they in no way made it sound like it couldn't be done. I would think if it couldn't be done, they would have said something. I will be emailing the steakhouse directly to see what they say. My cruise is on the Conquest Oct, 2019. Thanks again!

The email address for the Conquest is cqsteakhouse@carnival.com

Hope it works out for you.