Renaissance Hotel Cruise Ship Parking

richards1947

I parked there for 14 days on our 10/7/17 - 10/21/17 cruise.

I prepaid online through airportparkinginc.com. The garage is covered and has several stories. It is self park. You are asked to park on level 3 or level 4. You then take the elevator down to the first floor and present your confirmation to the hotel front desk. They then gave me a "room key" which I used to exit the garage post cruise. They also gave me shuttle tickets to use to and from Port Everglades. I believe they allow up to 4 passengers, without an extra charge. Be sure to include the number of passengers when you reserve online. The shuttle was ready to leave and it was a quick ride to the various terminals. (If you happen to be using Princess' terminal two, it is only a short walk to the pier.) Post cruise, I had to call for the shuttle. I waited less than 15 minutes.

The shuttle was operated by a service that is used by multiple hotels. When I returned, some people were going to the Renaissance (1st stop) and the others were going to the Embassy Suites.

Overall, it worked out great and I would do it again if the price was competitive. Self park and covered were big pluses for me.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, your post was helpful.

I parked there for 14 days on our 10/7/17 - 10/21/17 cruise.

I prepaid online through airportparkinginc.com. The garage is covered and has several stories. It is self park. You are asked to park on level 3 or level 4. You then take the elevator down to the first floor and present your confirmation to the hotel front desk. They then gave me a "room key" which I used to exit the garage post cruise. They also gave me shuttle tickets to use to and from Port Everglades. I believe they allow up to 4 passengers, without an extra charge. Be sure to include the number of passengers when you reserve online. The shuttle was ready to leave and it was a quick ride to the various terminals. (If you happen to be using Princess' terminal two, it is only a short walk to the pier.) Post cruise, I had to call for the shuttle. I waited less than 15 minutes.

The shuttle was operated by a service that is used by multiple hotels. When I returned, some people were going to the Renaissance (1st stop) and the others were going to the Embassy Suites.

Overall, it worked out great and I would do it again if the price was competitive. Self park and covered were big pluses for me.